Chapter Three

"It's not what you think, Carter!" Matt said. "It looks like you're kissing my best friend! Come here!" Carter took Matt upstairs to talk to him in private. It wasn't really private though since you could hear them practically screaming at each other.

"I told you that I would leave you two alone so you could talk to her and make a new friend!" You start up the stairs so you can listen better and watch a little. "We are friends! Just really good friends." Matt told Carter. Matt was smiling and laughing. Carter wasn't. "Is this just a big joke to you?" "Kind of!" Matt laughed. Carter turned around so fast and slapped Matt right on the side of his face! Matt slapped Carter back, almost a punch. You didn't want to get in the middle of that fight but you also didn't want anyone to get hurt.

After a couple minutes of slaps and a couple of punches, Carter looks at Matt. "I just don't want to see [y/n] get hurt." Carter admitted. "I don't either." Matt agreed softly. You go downstairs and come back up with a couple of ice packs for the guys. "So you saw?" Matt asked. "Yes." You say quietly. "I'm going to go wash my face." Carter said. He has blood running down the side of his face.

You look Matt right in his eyes, but you don't say a thing. Matt whispers, "I'm sorry." Then he kisses you. His bottom lip was busted open a little but that didn't make his kiss any less passionate. He went from kissing your lips to kissing your neck. "Can we go to your house? Just me and you?" Matt whispers in your ear. You thought for a minute. "Yeah, after Carter goes to bed." You whisper back.