Chapter Eleven

"Babe, hurry up! We're going to miss our flight!" You agreed to go meet Matt's parents. It wasn't a long flight. You guys were in L.A. and Matt's parents were in Virginia. So you and Matt got dressed up before the flight. Matt was in a suit and tie that you picked out for him and you were in a pink dress with a small brown belt.

As you were coming down the stairs with your luggage Matt turns and looks at you. "Wow. You look amazing." "So do you." You say as you reach the bottom of the stairs. Carter comes over to you and Matt and took a picture of you two. "Going on Instagram!" Carter said. "Haha, alright!" Matt laughs. Matt told his fans about you about a week ago. The hate was absolutely horrible at first. It's calmed down since then. You're now getting more supporters but there will always still be the haters. You and Matt didn't care though. That's just what you do for love.

You give Carter a hug before you and Matt take off out the door. You two took a taxi to the airport so you didn't have to deal with leaving a car at the airport. When you got inside the airport you went through security and had to hurry on the plane so you didn't miss your flight. You and Matt slept most of the flight since you had to wake up early to get there.

Your plane lands in Virginia and you and Matt get off the plane. Matt starts looking around and sees his parents there waving to you two. "Here we go." He says. "Let's do it." You laugh. You and Matt lock your hands and start walking to his parents.