Chapter Eight

You and Matt fell asleep on the couch last night. Carter wanted you to go home last night but you guess Matt didn't. When you and Matt wake up Matt looks at you. "We should have a party. What do you think?" "Yes we should! We could invite all the other guys and my friends, too!" Matt looked surprised you agreed and thought of invites already. "Okay! I'll invite the guys!" Matt says. "And I'll invite the girls!" You laugh.

"Okay, so Cam is getting drinks. Taylor's getting food. And [y/n] and I will get decorations. Balloons and stuff." Matt was telling everyone what to get for the party tonight.

You and Matt are at the store. "What all are we getting?" You ask. "Steamers, balloons, and a helium tank. Can't have balloons that just fall to the ground!" "Haha! That's true!" You laugh.

You and Matt get back to Carter's to set up. "Got the drinks!" Cameron yells. He has a ton of six packs of beer and a few two liters of pop. "Did you buy enough alcohol?" Matt jokes. "You're right! I'll go get more." "Dude! No! We have plenty!" Matt tells him. Taylor comes busting through the door. "Got food!" He's carrying huge bags of about every kind of chips you could think of. "Well I guess we're all set!" Matt says. At that time the doorbell rings and a flood of people come in! There we're probably a little over 50 people at Carter's house by the time everyone came. "I can't believe all the people that came!" Matt tells you.

A couple hours in to the party you look over to see Carter who has obviously had a few too many drinks. He stumbles over to you and Matt. "Look guys, I'm sorry I was so bossy to you two! I'm so happy for you and I want you to be happy! Do whatever you want!" "Haha, thanks man!" Matt laughs. Then Carter turns around and yells, "But make sure you use protection!" Everyone probably heard that. He practically screamed it! You blush so much and Matt is practically falling down laughing! "Want to go drink a little?" Matt asks after finally getting his breath back. "Sure!" You say.

After a few drinks Matt comes up behind you and picks you up. "Shall we? Before Carter sobers up and realizes what he said!" You look over at Carter who is asleep on the couch. "Let's go." You say smiling.

You get in to Matt's room, he was kissing you as he lays you down on the bed. His breath tasted like alcohol, obviously. He starts to take your shirt off. Third time's the charm, right? Then he unbuttons your pants. While he slides them off you say, "My turn." Then you take his shirt off. You move your hands around his waist. "Now don't be a tease." He tells you. So you unbutton his shorts and start to take them off. He unsnaps your bra and throws it on the floor. It's your first time so you feel like covering yourself with your arms but you don't have the time as Matt starts to take off your panties. Then you do the same to his underwear. "Got your protection like Carter says?" You laugh. "Yep." He says. He kisses down your entire body then back to your lips. Your hips line up with his. "Matt." You groan. It's finally happening. Everyone warned you not to but you'd do anything when it comes to Matt. "Matt!" You yell, it felt so good. "Shh. He says. We don't want anyone to hear." When you two are done, Matt lays beside you and holds you in his arms. "I love you." Matt says. You couldn't believe he said it first! "Love You, too." You say back.