Chapter Twenty-Eight

A few days were passing. More stuff was getting booked, everyone that was going to the wedding RSVP'd. You and Matt were both getting very anxious. Next thing you knew it was two days until you married Matt. Time flew by fast. You wake up in the morning and just like usual, Matt's on the phone talking to someone. Matt's bachelor party is tonight. You already had your bachelorette party. It was pretty mellow. You just went to the spa to relax with some friends. You didn't know where Matt was going for his.

You go in the living room to talk to Matt. "Hey, babe!" He says. "Hey." You say. "Something wrong?" "No, I guess not. I'm just a little worried." "About what?" He asks. "Well the guys are planning your bachelor party and well...." "You think there'll be strippers." "Yeah...." You say quietly. "I specifically told them I want no strippers at this party and if there are any at all, I'm leaving." You look up at him. "Really?" "Yes. I love you so much and I could never do something like that to you." You and Matt lay down on the couch to cuddle. "I don't want you to come home drunk either." You say. "Understandable. I won't, I promise." "Okay. Then go get ready. I'm sure they'll be here to get you soon. You start to stand up so Matt can get up but he pulls you back down. "In a minute. They can always wait for me. We don't get to just lay here very often with just me and you. Let's just enjoy it for a few minutes.

After what was more of about half an hour rather than a few minutes, Matt gets up to go get ready. For some reason you wanted to watch him get ready. He lets you, of course. "So who's going to stay with Cam and Nash the night before the wedding?" You ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Well, you know how it's bad luck to see each other the day of the wedding until it's actually time to get married?" "We're actually doing that?" "Yes! Now who's staying over there?" "I don't know. Do you want to since I'll be here with Carter?" "Sure. So then I'll take my dress over there, too." "Okay. Sounds good!" He says while smiling at you.

You hear the door open and all the guys come in. Whenever all of them are over there you are somehow always in lazy clothes. "Well aren't you dressed a little fancy?" Gilinsky asks. "Haha. Very funny." "Where's Matt? We're going to be late." Carter asks. "Right here." Matt says while coming down the stairs in his suit. All of the guys were kind of dressed up for some reason. "I'll be back later, babe." Matt says then gives you a hug. He smelled so good. As he starts to break away from the hug, you pull him back in. "Not yet. You smell good." After a couple more minutes of what was probably one of the best hugs ever, Matt and the guys leave.

You pretty much just watched movies all night. It was getting late but you wanted to stay up and wait for Matt to get home. You were getting really tired and you couldn't help but just fall asleep on the couch before Matt was home.