Chapter Twenty-Two

You and Matt wake up early to make breakfast for everyone. You're in the kitchen and you and Matt decide to make pancakes. "Are we making pancakes from scratch or are we using the Bisquick?" You ask. "The Bisquick. I don't know how to make like anything from scratch!" Matt laughs. After you add water to the mix you fling some of the batter at Matt. "Oh, so that's how it is?" He says then grabs a spoon and gets some batter and flings it back at you. Cam comes in the kitchen. You and Matt obviously woke him up. "What are you doing?" He asks. Matt smiles then flings some batter at Cam. He tastes it then says, "I would yell at you but oh my gosh. This tastes amazing. Don't waste anymore! I want pancakes!" " Haha. Alright, man." Matt says.

After you and Matt make breakfast, Carter and Nash are still sleeping. Matt grabs an air horn. "Matthew! Do not!" You yell. "I'm not." He said. He goes upstairs to Carter's room and you hear a loud air horn! It woke up Carter and Nash. Next thing you know Carter is chasing Matt down the stairs. "Matt! You said you weren't going to do that!" You laugh. "Oh! I thought you meant don't hit him with the air horn!" You roll your eyes and laugh.

After breakfast you and Matt are talking. "I think it's time you tell your parents, Matt. I told mine and they're starting to be okay with it, finally." You say. "I know but-" "No." You cut him off. "Tell them. Now." "Okay. I will for you." Matt says as he takes out his phone and dials the number. He puts his phone on speaker so you can hear too. "Hello?" His mom answers. "Hi, mom!" Matt says. "Hi, Matthew! What are you up to?" "Umm, mom? I need to tell you something." "Go right ahead." "You're going to mad." "I couldn't ever be mad at you!" "Okay. [y/n] is pregnant." There was silence. "Mom?" "Matthew Lee Espinosa we will be there tomorrow afternoon!" "Wait, mom, I-" Then his mom hung up.