•fifty three•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕒📍

"Mommy can I sleep with you and daddy?" Dj asked. "Yea baby come on." I said.

"Dejuan scoot." I shook him. He moved over but he kept his hands around me. I moved them and Dj climbed in the bed between us.

*
"Mommy and daddy wake up! We gotta open presents!" Dj said. "Good morning baby." I said.

"Daddy!" He shook Dejuan. "I'm up junior." He said. "Yay now we can open presents?" He asked.

"Let's brush our teeth then we can." I said. "Ok." He ran out of the room excited.

Me and Dejuan went into the bathroom to brush our teeth.

"He's getting too big to be sleeping in the bed with us." Dejuan said. "No he not." I responded. "Mama he's 4. He's not a baby." He said.

"He's my baby." I said. "Dj is getting big he can't still sleep in the bed with us." He said.

"You act like this is a everyday thing." I said before spitting out some toothpaste.

"He sleep with us at least 5 days out of the week." He said. "I don't care that's my baby and if he wanna sleep with us, he can." I shrugged.

He looked like he wanted to say something. "If you got sum to say, say it. Stop biting your tongue." I said. "I ain't got nothing to say." He said.

After i finished brushing my teeth I made my way into Dj room. He ran out of the bathroom.

"Mommy I did it all by myself. My breath stink?" He came in my face blowing. "No. Good job." I smiled giving him a high five.

We walked downstairs.

"Now we're just waiting on the family of 4." Stevie said.

"When we telling them about the baby?" Dejuan whispered. "We can tell them today." I shrugged sitting on his lap.

"Sorry for the wait family somebody cough cough samaiya wanted to argue with my child." Bands said mugging her.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "You may now open your presents." My mom said the kids all jumped up to open their gifts.

"Essy come here." Paris said leading me into the kitchen. "Whassup?" I asked sitting on a stool next to her.

"What's going on between you and pooter?" She asked. "Nothing. We're just close friends." I said.

"But y'all got a child together." She said. "We're close friends." I said. "But yall fuck. Raw!" She said yelling 'raw'. "We're close friends!" I yelled. "You're wearing a promise ring from him!" She yelled back.

"You got me there. Wait friends give friends rings." I said. "You can tell y'all in love." She said. "Yea whatever." I said getting up.

She started laughing. "It's ok." She said. "Hoe fuck you." I said laughing. We went back into the living room and I sat back on Dejuan lap.

After we all opened our gifts we decided to tell them.

"Ok we got something to tell y'all." I said. "Y'all back together? I knew it." Stevie said. "Thats not what I was gone say." I said laughing.