•twenty seven •

𝔻𝕖𝕛𝕦𝕒𝕟👾
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I been leaving out the house and saying it's work but I'm reality. Me, Samaiya, Bands, Marc, Stevie, Telly, and our moms are planning a party for her.

We got a Airbnb and we set it up and everything. We made sure we got everything.

She started texting me talking about "hiiii Dejuan." I laughed reading the messages cause kept saying the same thing.

I figured she was playing when she said it a third time. She said she was my biggest fan.

"What yo ugly ass over here blushing for?" Marc said. "Nothing man." I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. He chuckled walking away.

Samaiya took her to get her nails done and stuff today and we got all the people to come. I took her shopping yesterday.

Basically all we waiting for is her. A few minutes later I called sammy to see where they was at she said they was down the street.

Everybody got in their positions and hid so when they walk in the door we all can pop out and surprise her.

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

YA BITCH FINALLY 20!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪

"These cute." I smiled at my fresh nails. I got yellow obviously cause this my favorite color and Sammy got a boring look.

"Bitch you the definition of plain Jane." I laughed. "Shut yo yellow ass up." She said making us laugh harder.

We went to the spa, got our hair and nails done, and we went to eat at Bob Evans then Applebee's.

"You should do that 'hi kevin' thing to Pooter

"You should do that 'hi kevin' thing to Pooter." She smiled I gave her a look and texted him.

(A/n: ignore the time)