•fourty nine•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

(A/n: i'm changing the location from Florida they're going to California.)

"I heard you bitches was looking for me." I rapped. "Bitch here I go." Sammy added. We started laughing and I ended my video.

"Ok so we gone tell everybody today." Sammy said. "I gotta go see my mommy." I remembered. "Yo skin looking good today." Paris said to me.

"I was thinking that." Quis agreed with her. "I thought it looked normal." I said. "Nah bitch yo skin glowing more than usual. And yo face fat." Sammy said.

"You got a new skin care routine?" Quis asked. "Yea I let Dejuan- never mind." I stopped. "You nasty hoe." Paris said laughing. We all started laughing.

"I'm just playing, I got a whole new face routine at night." I said. My phone started ringing and Dejuan name popped up.

"Hello?" I answered. "What you doing?" He asked. "Getting my nails done with these bald headed hookers." I told him.

"Dont make us jump you in this nail salon." Quis said. "Boy Bye." I said laughing.

"Call me when you done." He said. "Ok." I said before hanging up. "Wow y'all didn't say 'I love you'." Paris looked at me shocked. "Y'all usually say that every 10 minutes." Quis added.

"Fuck y'all and him." I chuckled. "Y'all wanna go on a date tonight? At 7." Sammy asked. "Yes." I smiled.

"I can't go tonight." Quis said. "Why?" Paris asked. "I'm meeting with Greg mom tonight." He said. "Oh well we can do it tomorrow night." I shrugged.

"Nah it's fine y'all can go out without me." He said. "We don't wanna leave you tho." Sammy said. "I said it's fine." He said.

We finished getting our nails done and I went home. I cleaned the house then made my way to my mom house.

"Mommy I'm home!" I yelled. "Girl why you still got my key?" She came downstairs. "Because you ain't grown." I mugged her.

"Girl." She stale faced me making me laugh. "Mommy I missed you so much!" I smiled jumping on her. "Girl get yo big over grown ass off of me." She said. I chuckled getting down.

"What you been up to?" I sat on the couch. "Chillin." She said drinking her tea.

"So we planned to go to Cali for Christmas, what you think?" I looked at my freshly painted toes. "That should be fun." She smiled.

"Good to know you agree." I smiled. "Essence are you pregnant?" She asked me. I choked on my water. "Excuse me?" I got up going to get napkins.

"Yo face is fatter, you thicker, and yo skin is glowing." She said. "I look fat?" I asked her.

I mean I noticed i'm getting a lil gut.

"No just yo face." She said. "Dejuan been taking me and Dj out once a week for the past 2 months. And I started exfoliating twice a day." I said.

"Yea ok. What you doing later?" She said going to Netflix. "I'm going out with Sammy and Paris." I told her. "What about Quis?" She asked.