•ten•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Dejuan get that one." I pointed to the plan B. His big headed ass was having too much fun and nutted in me last night. I had the hardest fight of my life getting up this morning.

My legs felt broken this nigga was twisting and turning me in all types of positions. I don't get what Tory lanez meant by 'I wanna put you in 7 positions for 70 minutes'

Most of them positions hurt except the positions when he suck my toes. I didn't believe dick could scare me until i fucked Dejuan last night. I am petrified!

"What you over there thinking about mama?" He asked as he payed for the pill. "Nothing important." I shrugged he nodded and grabbed my hand.

Clearly imma need to get on birth control fucking around with his ass. I sat in the passenger seat. He put his hand on my thigh. I moved his hand and crossed my legs don't want another night like last night.

"If you don't wanna take the pill you don't have to." He said running a red light. "It's ok. I'm not having any kids." I said he slowly nodded "you sure?" He asked "yes Dejuan I'm sure." I said unlocking my phone.

"Who you texting? They got you all smiling and shit

"Who you texting? They got you all smiling and shit." He reached for my phone. "Nobodyyy." I whined I locked it and he snatched it.

"What's the code?" He asked "big dicks rule." I said Samayia text me and he saw it.

"Bro what she mean 'powerful dick'?" He asked "I-I don't know

"Bro what she mean 'powerful dick'?" He asked "I-I don't know. She must be texting the wrong friend." I shrugged "text her back." he said I grabbed the phone.

I texted her saying "who dick powerful." As soon as he heard that sent sound he snatched it and I locked it again she texted me again.

We made eye contact then I smacked my phone in the backseat. I jumped back there to see what she said

 I jumped back there to see what she said