•twenty eight•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Go talk to yo hoes, go talk to yo hoes." Sammy said laughing.

"I would. But I dropped them all for yo dumbass. And then I pulled up to yo house and see a Benz in yo driveway...bitch I drive a scooter. I'm tryna figure out who's car that is." I said laughing harder.

"You really having him in 2 months." She said. "Yup." I smiled finishing up the decorations for the baby shower in a few hours.

"It's so pretty." She said. "Thanks" I said "Bad thing is his cousin is coming all the way in 7 months." She said "bitch you lying." I was surprised

"I just found out yesterday at the doctor." She said "congratulations! Bands must be so happy." I smiled "Bands don't know." She said showing me her ultrasound pictures.

"When you plan on telling him?" I questioned. "In a couple days. I'm just scared he might leave me." She frowned.

"I thought the same about Dejuan, but I was wrong. He definitely was scared at first, but now he is really happy he has a junior on the way. I'm pretty sure Lamont will love yall unconditionally. If he don't imma fuck him up. Now show that pretty smile." I said making her smile.

"Thanks." She hugged me. I smiled as the door opened revealing Dejuan, Bands, Marc, Stevie, and Telly.

"Why she crying?" Bands asked. "Cause she was laughing at something I was saying." I lied. "Yea that was too funny." She said

"I wanna hear." Marc said "you won't get it. It's a inside joke." I said "she said 'I pulled up to yo house and saw a Benz in yo driveway'" sammy said cracking up.

"Bitch I drive a scooter. I'm tryna figure who's car that is." I said making her laugh harder.

"It was a benz in my driveway?" Marc asked "told you. You don't get it." I said "this is nice and we got the cake right here." Dejuan said setting the cake on the table.

3 Hours later

We got the party all set up everybody is here.

"Yall need to take a picture." Saraiya said to me and Dejuan. He was irritating me and I was trying to be serious but he kept making me laugh.

 He was irritating me and I was trying to be serious but he kept making me laugh

(Ignore the pink and stuff)

"Yall so cute." She smiled taking the picture. "No he keep playing." I said laughing. He laughed getting up.