•fourty four•

I- y'all😂😂💞💞

I- y'all😂😂💞💞

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I felt myself being shook so I woke up to Dj in my face. "Mommy can I sleep in here with you and daddy?" Dj asked. I nodded and pushed Dejuan off me.

"Nooo. I wanna stay like this." He whined. "Boy move over, Dj wanna sleep with us." I said he smacked his lips but moved and Dj got between us and went to sleep.

*
They woke me up spraying me with water guns. Then while I'm doing my morning routine they keep shooting me with Nurf guns.

The only time I had to myself was in the shower. When I got out they were shooting me again, while brushing my teeth, doing my hair and putting on my lashes.

I'm about to get a gun and shoot back. I put a quick lil bun in my hair and put on some joggers with a white shirt. I got a gun out Dj room and started shooting back.

"Aw man. Daddy she got a weapon and she blicking!" Dj yelled. "Run junior!" He yelled back. "No mommy. I on yo team." He said.

"Where daddy?" I asked. "Him in the kitchen." He said. Kids switch up so easily.

"Dj! You a traitor!" Dejuan ran out of the kitchen. "I sorry daddy. You on yo own. I with my mommy." He said making me and Dejuan laugh.

"Mommy, you laugh with the opp." He said making us laugh harder. "What you know about a opp?" Dejuan asked him.

"You a opp, uncle Marc told me bout opps." He said. "Of course." Dejuan said laughing. " That's yo seed." I laughed

His phone rung and Dj smacked his lips. "Daddy. You can't be serious." He mugged him. "It's bands calm yo lil self down." He said answering his phone.

"You ready to go?" I asked dj. He nodded and went to get his iPad and I got my stuff and put it in my bag then we walked downstairs.

"Say bye to daddy." I told Dj. He ran to hug him. "Bye bye daddy." He said. "Bye junior." Dejuan kissed his cheek.

After he put Dj down he stared at me. "So you want a hug or nah?" He asked. I smiled hugging him. He chuckled while holding me. His touchy ass always touchin

I was cheesing all hard and shit. He put me down and I waved at him before walking outside with Dj.

"Hey sis." He said hugging me. "Hey." I responded. "You happier than usual. Y'all worked shit out?" He asked I nodded.

"Wassup nephew." He said to Dj. "Hey uncle bands." He waved to him but his main focus was on his tablet.

I put him in his seat and drove to Saraiya house.

Me and Dj song came on so I turned it up. "I miss the times you used to hold it down. I miss the times you used to ride with me. FN and choppers, baby slide with me. I know you wanna live, come and lie with me. She say her ex the devil, I got God with me.