•sixty four •

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"You have a whole sink why you always using my sink?" Dejuan asked. "Because I can." I mugged him and started brushing my teeth.

When I finished brushing my teeth, I went into Dj room to wake him up.

"Baby wake up." I said shaking him. He stretched before getting up. I started his shower and he started brushing his teeth.

"Can you walk Lola for me?" I asked Dejuan. "Yea." He said.

He went into his closet and put on a jogging suit. Then he went into my closet to grab one of her leashes then he pecked my lips and went downstairs.

I went back to Dj room to find him a outfit to put on.

"Mommy I done!" He yelled. I got him out and he put on his underwear. I put lotion on him and he put on some basketball shorts so I can do his hair.

"You think Amour will like my outfit?" He asked. "I thought her name was Kelese." I said.

"No Kelese gave her pencil to Marius and I don't like cheaters. Amour gave me her blue crayon because I told her blue my favorite color." He said.

"So you and Kelese broke up and you like Amour now?" I asked combing out one half of his hair.

"Yea. I told Marius it's no bad blood because she just a stupid girl." He said.

I'm getting in on all the preschool drama.

"Amour bigger than me. She 5." He said. "That's cute but son you can't go girl to girl." I said.

"Uncle Stevie do it. When I be with daddy and nem uncle Stevie be with a girl." He said. I chuckled braiding his hair.

"I just wanna look good for Amour." He said. "Don't come to me talking about another girl next week." I said chuckling. "Mommy we got puppy love." He said.

"What you know about puppy love?" I said laughing. "Kd da kid." He said. "Who is that?" I chuckled. "He be making music." He said.

I chuckled. "Mommy you think Kelese will like my hair?" He asked. "Yes love, you like it?" I asked him.

"Yea. I like my hair mommy but I wanna cut it." He said. "Cut it? Why?" I stopped braiding.

"Because I want short hair." He said. I nodded. I finished his hair then he ate a muffin and got dressed then I dropped him off at school.

I went home to take a shower and I put on a black jogging suit with my black 5s and put Lola in her cage.

"You ready?" Dejuan asked me.
I nodded and stood up. We left the house and I locked the door.
*

"They have been doing really good. Desmond is the only one that's still having a hard time breathing. He doesn't really eat either." The doctor told us.

"He'll be good, right?" I asked. "Yes We're working on it." He said. "Why he not eating?" I said.

"Ma, they trying to figure that out." Dejuan said. I folded my arms and let my tears fall while looking at Dez.