•fifty nine•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"You ate all the candy and crackers?" I asked Dj. "No I only ate one cracker then I think a ghost started choking me." He said.

"Where the crackers?" I asked him. He gave me the pack and it was peanut butter crackers.

"I should've hit that bitch ass ghost." Dj said. "Watch your mouth boy." I said smacking the back of his head.

We went into me and Dejuan room. Sure enough Dejuan was gone.

"Dj go put your shoes on. Don't eat nothing else she gave you." I told him. "Ok mommy." He said going out the room. I put on a sundress with some slides and we headed to the salon.

"Omg is that Dj?" Ramira said. "In the flesh babygirl. Who looking for me?" He said. Everybody started laughing.

"He's so big now." She said. "I been a big boy. I tell you what, you give me your number so we can facetime on my ipad." He said.

My eyes widened.

"You too young." She said. "I'm 4 about to be 5 in November. Help a brother out." He said. He had everybody in the salon cracking up.

"Girl i'm not fooling with your son today." She said laughing. "Is you pregnant?" Malaysia said.

"Yea. I was coming to invite y'all to the gender reveal tomorrow." I said. "Girl ofc i'm coming." Ramira said.

"We having triplets. I hope one is a girl at least." I said. She started laughing. "Imma be there. Team girl babe." Malaysia said.

"Oh i'm team boy." Ramira said. "Whatever hoe." I said rolling my eyes laughing. "Bye Dj." Ramira said. "Bye sexy mama." He said blowing a kiss. "Get your son." She laughed.

Why do my son have to be a flirt!

The next day

The baby shower start in an hour and we're almost done decorating the girl side.

When we finished, Dejuan walked in.

"Hey baby." I said smiling at him. "Whassup mama." He said licking over his bottom lip. I pecked his lips a few times.

"Whats you want for yo push present?" He asked. "I got everything I want." I said. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded.

He kissed my forehead and my lips.

That was.. something.

"Look at the way he look at you! I need a nigga to start looking at me like that." Ramira said. "That could be us but you playing." Stevie said putting his arm on her shoulder.

I laughed at her blushing.

"Go get dressed mama." Dejuan said. I went upstairs to get ready.

I took a shower and put on a white dress and curled my hair.