•damn forty•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

Dejuan been on my mind heavy since last night. When we got home I put Dj in the bath and he went straight to sleep. We had burgers at Sammy house so he was full and he played all day so I knew he was exhausted.

I took a shower myself and laid down not being able to sleep and my legs still hurt a lil bit. And it was raining and lord knows I am still scared of thunder.

I ended up going to sleep around 4 in the morning. Then waking up at 9 so I can help Sammy set up for the party.

I did my hygiene and put on some black biker shorts and a black sports bra.

"Dada, wake up." I shook him lightly. "Mommy?" He reached up he does this every time I wake him up. "Come on baby." I picked him up he laid his head on my shoulder as I walked into the bathroom.

I started his water and sat him on the counter. He raised his arms so I can take his shirt off of him then he got in by himself.

They grow up so fast. I turned the water off while he played in there with his toys.

My phone rung on my hip I looked and see Khris calling me. I went and continued to make breakfast.

"Hello?" I answered. "You been acting different, you ok?" He asked. "What you mean different?" I mugged the phone.

"The day before yesterday you seemed like you didn't wanna be on the phone with me. Yesterday you rushed me off the phone lowkey, and you usually call me at night and you didn't." He explained.

"I'm sorry. It was just a lot on my mind yesterday. I was out of it." I said. "I'm pulling up." He said before hanging up.

Fuck.

"Mommy I done!" Dj yelled I got up going into the bathroom. I got him out some blue shorts with a white T-shirt and his blue and white 12s.

I packed him a couple extra outfits in case he wanna get in the pool or spend the night. They always have sleepovers.

They did it for their second birthdays and Dj did it for his 3rd birthday.

After I let the water out the tub I dried him off and put lotion on him. Then I helped him put his shorts on because I don't want him to get his shirt dirty.

We walked to the kitchen and he climbed in his chair. I made our plates and sat down just then it was a knock on the door.

This apartment complex need more security.

"Imma be right back." I said he nodded and ate his food while watching YouTube on his tablet. I went to open the door.

"Hey Khris." I said. "Can I come in?" He asked "Dj in there." I said "Mommy is that daddy?" Dj yelled running to the door.

"No baby." I said looking down seeing him mugging Khris. "Who are you?" He held a mug. I swear he look just like Dejuan when he make that face.

"I'm Khris." He said kneeling down. "Get out my face yo breath stank." He said squeezing his nose. "Dj don't say that. That's rude." I thumped his forehead he shrugged.