•thirty two•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I woke up then I went to do my morning routine. After I put on some simple black biker shorts with a white sports bra. Then I went downstairs where I expect Dejuan to be.

"How you sleep mama?" Dejuan said playing his game. "Good." I smiled walking over to him and sitting on his lap.

"It's a whole couch right there and over there and you choose to sit on me." He said I nodded kissing his cheek.

"Pass the fucking ball! Is you retarded my nigga?" Dejuan yelled at the game. "You jumpy mama." He laughed making me playfully roll my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked "I don't know like 12." He said "I want a omelet. Do you want one?" I smiled he nodded then went back to his game.

I got up so I can make it.

*

We ate our food then we headed to the store because I want cake.

"Get that one." I pointed to a chocolate and vanilla cake. "That's a whole birthday cake mama." He looked at me. "Ok and?" I raised my eyebrows.

He shrugged getting the cake. "You think I'm fat?" I asked feeling tears start building up. "No I don't think you fat babygirl." He cupped my face.

"Just be honest." I said "you not fat." He smiled. "I want ice cream." I smiled making him laugh.

We went to the ice cream isle. "Or should I get a ice cream cake." I said looking. "Get both mamas." He shrugged.

"You smarttt." I smiled. He just smiled at me and licked his lips. "Stop looking at me like that." I chuckled. "You just look good and you glowing." He kissed my cheek.

We went to the checkout and the cashier was making me uncomfortable. He just stared at me while he scanned I flashed him a kool aid smile.

"You fine asf. Even pregnant." He finally spoke. "Uh it's clear that I have a boyfriend." I pointed to Dejuan behind me.

"Fuck him." He said "aye lil bitch watch yo mouth cause on crip I will blow yo fucking brains out yo head in front of all these people." He said coldly.

The dude eyes grew wide before he told us the price then Dejuan paid and we went to the car.

"You know you don't always have to pay." I said. "Yes I do. My father told me to never let my female pay for herself." He said putting bags in the back seat.

What type of logic is that?

"Don't think too hard about it. It's all about being a man." He shrugged. I nodded showing him I understand.

He got in the car starting it up. I started feeling a little pain in my stomach but it wasn't too bad.

"You ok mama?" He looked at me I nodded and he drove to the house I got out fast asf so I can eat this ice cream cake.

I took my slides off and took my ice cream cake in the kitchen I sat at the island and FaceTimed Sammy so she can see my cake.