•sixty eight•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Mommy! You having another baby again?" Dj asked. "Yes baby." I said. "But you just had the triplets." He said. "Baby that was over a year ago." I said.

"I'm never going to be your lil baby again." He folded his arms while poking his bottom lip out.

"Dj you will always be my oldest baby. No matter how many siblings you got." I said kissing his forehead. "Mommy do that mean you going to always love me more ?" He asked.

"I love all y'all the same." I chuckled. "Dejuan!" I yelled. No response.

"Dejuan!" I yelled louder. "Daddy! Daddy come here!" Dj yelled after me. "What the fuck y'all want?" He mugged us.

"Well damn bitch." Dj mumbled but i still heard him I slapped the back of his head.

"Daddy mommy about to have another baby." Dj said. "What if I wanted to tell him." I mugged Dj. "I told him first." He said sticking his tongue out at me.

I pushed his head and it landed on the bed. "You pregnant again frl?" He asked. I nodded grabbing the test showing him.

"Welp shit. I knew your ass was sleeping more than usual." He said. I flipped him off and he smacked my hand away.

I instantly got an attitude.

"Usually when you pregnant your ass a fucking crybaby." He chuckled. "Akeke bitch it's not that fucking funny." I rolled my eyes standing up.

So now you catching a attitude. You mad huh?" He poked my face so I hit him. Don't fucking poke me.

"Hey siri facetime my sister/bestie." I said. "Making a facetime call to sister/bestie." She repeated.

Sammy picked up on the third ring. "Guess what bitch." I said. "What?" She asked. "Bitch I'm pregnant again." I said.

"Hoe you lying." She said. "I swear to god." I said. "Me too." She said. My eyes widened. "Hold on add Stevie girlfriend and imma add Paris." She said.

I added Ramira. Yes Stevie is with Ramira.

"Hello?" They both sounded like they were sleep. "Wassup. Y'all were sleep?" I asked. "Nah bitch I was up juggling and doing cartwheels." Ramira said.

"Well damn." Sammy said. "Paris how's the baby and Sev doing?" I asked. "They're fine imma end up beating Sevyn ass tho. How's dj and the triplets?" She responded

"They cool, the triplets with Pooter mom rn. But guess who's pregnant again." I said. "Sammy." Ramira said.

"I think it's Ess with the amount of sex you and Pooter have, I'll be surprised if you're not." Paris says.

"We don't even fuck that much but y'all both right." I rolled my eyes. "Don't lie." Ramira said. "Dj is right here." Dejuan said. "Aw shit bitch." Paris said.

"Daddy, what's sex?" Dj asked him. My eyes widened and all them hoes on the phone started laughing. "Hold on yall." I said.

"No we wanna hear Pooter response." Sammy said. "So when two people like each other a lot they hug for a long time that's called having sex." Dejuan said.

"I hug london for a long time so we be having sex. But she never be having no baby." Dj said. My fucking jaw dropped.

"No son. You don't like london so you're not going to have a baby and that's not sex it's just a hug." He said.

"Ew I don't like london. She my ugly cousin." Dj said. "Aye my baby ain't ugly." Sammy said. I shook my head.

"So you and mommy like each other and y'all hug for a long time?" He asked. Dejuan nodded.

"Oh. I'm going to have sex with this pretty girl in my class." Dj said. "No! No sex Dj." I said. "But mommy I want a baby." Dj Said.

"Go play spider-man." I shook my head. He got up and left and I started laughing hard asf so did the girls.

"Your son is a piece of workkk." Sammy said laughing.

*
"Imma make an appointment because I been feeling this way for months and I never was like this with my other pregnancies." I told my mom.

"Maybe this pregnancy different than the other ones. Maybe it's a girl." She said. "Don't get my hopes up." I said laughing.

"Maybe I got a granddaughter on the wayyy." She dragged.

"I'm having morning sickness, my boobs be sore, and my hair falling out. Mommy i'm going bald!" I yelled the end.

(A/n: ngl y'all i went into depression that's why i haven't dropped this chapter. and i'm prewriting "red rum" so yea. this the last chapter of shoota i hope y'all enjoyed the book, i love y'all.