•thirty six•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

(A/n: yall I turned dark mode off and😭😭 it look so different)

"Dada you 1 month. Come on." I kissed his cheek and got him out his bassinet and held him in the bed with us. "You wanna wake up daddy? Yea me too." I smiled 

I straddled him while holding Dj. "Come on D. Say 'daddy wake up.'" I let him go on Dejuan stomach. "Wake up." I said shaking him. Dj just laid there on him.

"Oh yea you are only 1 month." I chuckled picking him up. "Wake up." I slapped him. "Why you sitting on me? Squashing a nigga." I mugged me.

This bitch got one more mf time to call or play me like I'm fat.

I mugged him back getting off of him and laying on the bed with Dj next to me.

"Wassup youngin." Dejuan took Dj from me. I mugged him and turned over getting on my phone. I turn back around seeing these two knocked out.

I chuckled taking a picture.

I sent the picture to Saraiya

I sent the picture to Saraiya. She responded with 'awe. That's so adorable🥺❤️'

I kissed they cheeks and went back to sleep myself.

*
I woke up in a empty bed. I went to the bathroom then went downstairs.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round. All through the town." I heard. Awe he turned this on for him.

(A/n: my nephew watch Cocomelon 24/7.)

"The doors on the bus go open and shut. Sing it Dejuan number 2." Dejuan stood dancing in front of Dj while he just stared at him.

"I can tell you gone be like yo mean ass mom." He sat on the couch next to Dj swing. "I'm not mean." I defend myself. "Oh sh-shoot. You scared me." He jumped.

I chuckled taking Dj out his swing and laying on Dejuan lap. "Hey dada." I held him up.

"Mamas?" He looked at me. "Yes?" I answered still playing with Dj. "Anybody ever told you that you got a big ass head?" He asked.