•fifty five•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

It's been 3 months since I been engaged.

I sat in my towel playing with my ring. I'm really engaged at 24!

I put on one of Dejuan shirts.

"Dejuan." I said shaking him. He woke up smiling at me. "Good morning mama." He said. "Good morning husband." I said kissing him.

He smiled at me while rubbing my ass.

He tapped my thigh signaling me to get up. He went into the bathroom and started the shower.

I sat on the bed for a while then I got up going into the bathroom. "Hey daddy." I peeked in the shower.

"What you want?" He chuckled. "You looking good in that shower." I said. "Go get Dj up with yo bored ass." He said.

I laughed leaving the bathroom.

I went to Dj room to wake him up.

"Wake up baby." I said picking him up. "Mommy give me 5 more minutes." He said I laughed shaking my head.

He went in the bathroom and I started his bath water. He brushed his teeth then got in the tub.

"Go put your clothes on mama. We gotta be at your appointment in a hour." Dejuan said coming into the bathroom.

I walked past him and he slapped my ass. "Stop." I said laughing. "Its so jiggly." He said. I shook my head still laughing.

I went into my closet and put on some white leggings with a white hoodie and my crocs.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded grabbing my purse. "Why you taking your purse?" He asked. "Because I want to. Issue?" I mugged him.

"Nah." He said. We got into the car and made our way there.

*
"Hello Ms. Essence, how have you been?" The nurse said making conversation. "I've been fine, how about you?" I responded.

"I'm doing well." She smiled. "You haven't been here for the past 2 months." She said putting the stuff on my belly.

"Sorry I've been really busy and forgetting to make my appointments." I said. "Just take care of yourself. And the little ones." She said looking at the screen.

"Little ones?" Me and Dejuan said at the same time. "Yes. There's three in there." She said. My eyes widened and Dejuan jaw dropped.

"That was unexpected." I said. "Don't worry it won't be that hard." She chuckled.

Bitch are you pregnant with triplets?

After talking more about the triplets we went to mcdonald's and to Walmart.

"So I'm pregnant with triplets and I just know one of them a girl." I told Sammy over the phone.

"Triplets bitch! Like 3 babies?" She said. "Yes. I hope they not bad like Dj." I said.

"Don't call my nephew bad. He just misunderstood." She said. "Bitch he's crazy." I said laughing.