•sixty three•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

3 weeks later 

"Mommy can we go to the game place?" Dj asked. "Yea. When you wanna go baby?" I asked him.

"Today. Can ky and bookie come?" He asked. "I gotta ask their mom and dad." I said. "Ok." He said and skipped upstairs.

"Mama!" Dejuan came in the house. "Im right here. Why you yelling?" I asked him. "My fault I ain't know." He said.

"Can I tell you about what I did? You can't get mad." He laid on my lap. "I'm listening." I sat my phone down and rubbed his forehead.

"I killed her. I ain't mean to kill her that fast it just happened. I'm sorry." He said.

"Dejuan what are you talking about?" I asked. I noticed he was drunk. "My aunt netty." He said. "How did you kill her?" I asked

"I was torturing her because of what she did to Dj." He said. "I wasn't supposed to kill her." He started to cry.

"It's ok baby." I said kissing his forehead. "You be looking good asf in my shirts." He sat up.

He pulled me on his lap then grabbed my jaw and started tonguing me down for like 5 minutes. He stopped and made a face.

"Ma i'm hot." He said. I pulled his shirt off. "Better?" I asked.

He nodded and pushed his lips against mine again. He put his hands on my waist while I was grinding on him.

Only if he knew how much I wanna do the nasty with him. I moved from his lips to his neck.

—————————————————
Dejuan's Mind

Lord have mercy i'm bout to bust!

————————————————

I pecked his lips then I pulled away and got off him.

"Why you stop." He whined. "Because my cooter getting wet." I said. "Pull yo panties to the side so we can have a quickie." He said grabbing my waist.

"No Dj is upstairs and the 6 weeks ain't past." I said laughing.

He frowned and stood up. I looked up at him then I bit his nipple.

He put me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs.

"You better not drop me." I said. "Shhhh." He said.

He put me down on the bed and went to give me head. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my face. This shit is amazing.

"Move the pillow." He said slapping my thigh. I moved it and he kept eating while looking me in my eyes.

5 minutes later I came and he cleaned me up and I got up and went to the balcony. He came right behind me.

"Imma fuck you right here." He said. "What if somebody see us?" I asked. "So what? Imma still have you like this." He said putting his hand on my neck and the other one on my waist.

"You nasty." I chuckled. "You gone feel every inch. Imma be deep in them guts." He said dry humping me. "Stopppp." I pushed him off and heard my phone ringing.