•eighteen•

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Them bitch ass niggas." I rolled my eyes. "Marquis." I turned "in the flesh." He said "you sent them the addy?" I pointed. "Bitch pointing is rude and yea why..aww shit y'all beefing?" He asked

"They the opps." I said "then they getting tf up outta here." He said walking. "No let them enjoy it." I put my hand on his stomach. "Ok fran." He said grabbing a drink. And walking off.

Me and Sammy started drinking and smoking but we wasn't inebriated.

"I might be tripping but I think I just saw Moe goofy ass." I said "stop playing." Sammy looked around "that mean Devon here too." She said I nodded "it's cool tho because I'm with Dejuan." I smiled big.

"Look at youuu." She dragged "what?" I asked "sprung over Pooter." She smiled I covered my face feeling myself blush. "Hold up imma be right back." I said going upstairs. "Ok boo." She said

I went in my room I FaceTimed Dejuan. 'Sorry, can't talk right now' popped up. "What." I mugged the phone. "he's gonna answer this phone." I chuckled I called again. He answered

"Why you ain't answer the first time?" I asked "because I was sleep my fucking arm messed up." He said yawning. "I missed you so much." I frowned playing with my nails. "I miss you too babygirl." He said making me smile and look up.

"I thought you was throwing a party." He said "you don't hear the music?" I asked he shook his head. I got quiet "now I hear it." He said I heard somebody open my door.

I turned around "this ain't the bathroom." He said it was one of those opp niggas. "Get the fuck out Charles." I rolled my eyes. "I wanna stay." He sat on my bed.

"Get the fuck out bitch ass nigga!" I heard Dejuan on the other side of the phone. "Nigga stay on the other side of the phone." He said "nah bitch if she say get out, then get yo opp ass out." He said

He snatched my phone and put it on the dresser and tried to grab me. "Fuck wrong with you." I swung he slapped me "get yo fucking hands off her!" Dejuan yelled "bitch stay where you at." He said

He slammed me on the floor. "Ahh." I hissed in pain. "Don't fucking move." He put his blick in my face. "I'm on my way." Dejuan said "I just wanna have a decent party." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up."  He pulled my shirt. I pulled it back. He put his gun back on my head. "Man this shit whack." I smacked my lips as he pulled my shirt off. He unbuttoned my pants.

"You doing too much now." I grabbed them. "Take them off before I blow yo brains." He said I took them off and crossed my legs. I did a little knock signaling Sammy I needed help.

Her room right next door and I just heard her door close. She knocked back "shit." I mumbled "get off me." I pushed him off of me. "Get off her bitch!" Dejuan yelled as I heard a door close"no you about to watch me fuck yo girl." He responded ripping my panties off.

He smacked me in my face. "Ow you a Hoe." I cried he forced into me. "Dejuan!" I yelled "babygirl I'm coming. When I catch yo ass I'm killing you." He said

All I could do was cry while this dude forced hisself in and out of me with his gun to my head. "Damn baby you tight." He said "fuck you." I said "you already are." He chuckled

I wanna beat his ass so bad. And I wanna beat MY ass for letting him do this. I tried to push him. "Get off me!" I cried he slapped me again. Think girl!!

Ok nigga now you making me madder. You already raping me why you hitting?

I slapped his gun and pushed him he stumbled back and I hit him with his gun. I wrapped my purse around his neck and pulled it as hard as I could until I heard a crack an he stopped moving.