•fourty five•

Fine selffff😩😩😍😍

Fine selffff😩😩😍😍

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

Dejuan stupid ass used the bathroom and flushed the toilet while I was in here.

"Clap on." He clapped so it can come back on. "Clap off." He clapped again and it went off. That's his favorite part about my house.

I got out the shower, my hair was wet and curly because I just washed it. I brushed my teeth then walked in my closet to choose a outfit.

"Alexa what's the weather today?" I asked. "64° expect cloudy skies." She said. "Shiddd that's kinda cold if you ask me." I made the yikes face.

I grabbed some leggings with a matching long sleeve. I sat them on my bed before putting on my robe and rubbing lotion on my body then I sat at my vanity.

"It's 8 and we leaving around 12, why you getting ready now?" Dejuan asked. "Because I have to install my wig." I told him.

I made a braided wig and I been wanting to wear it for the longest. But I'm just wearing it today.

I'm going to wear one of my curly wigs tomorrow.

(A/n: scary ass mannequin💀.)

I sectioned my hair then detangled it and blow dried each section. "Can you give me that got2be?" I asked Dejuan because it was sitting right in front of him.

"Got to be what?" He asked. "The yellow spray right there idiot." I said. "That's all you had to say." He said getting it and giving it to me.

"Hey I'm not a idiot." He said after a good 5 minutes. I put some lil cornrows to the back and I put edge control on my edges and combed them back.

I put my stocking cap on and sprayed the got2be so it can stay then I used my blow dryer so it can dry faster. After it dried I cut off the excess cap and sprayed some more just so it can be secured.