•forty three•

Im putting him in the beginning 😍😍😍

😍😍😍

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

We dropped the kids with Marc and Stevie because today is Dejuan last trial. It's been 2 weeks and they said this is the last one.

It's really making me nervous because I don't want Dj to grow up without a Dejuan. No cap he look good in that suit.

I developed a personality trait of biting my nails when I get nervous. I looked at Saraiya and saw she was crying. Ma is really tough and you would rarely see her cry.

"Ma calm down he good." I said grabbing her hand. "Girl bands just told you that." She chuckled. "Yea he did. But imma believe it." I said to her.

A bitch felt like I had anxiety these past 2 weeks. "There's no proof against Mr. Brown therefore, he's not guilty!" The judge said.

THANK YOU LORD!

Saraiya jumped up. "My baby free!" She smiled. This was the first time I saw smiles since his first trial.

We all walked outside feeling happy and relieved.

"Aw yall crying." Sammy hugged me and Saraiya. "No I'm not." I said wiping my face.

I don't know why I'm crying. Bad bitches don't cry.

I felt arms wrap around me I turned around and it was Dejuan. He smiled at me and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

We got a best friend type of bond until we get back together.

"Ma." He looked at her. "Son." She returned the look before he hugged her and she broke into tears. You could see the hurt on his face.

Honestly, it made me feel bad to see her cry like that.

"I'm fine." She forced a smile on her face. He still held that sad expression. "I'm sorry mom." He said with his voice cracking.

"It's ok baby." She kissed his forehead.

Aweee🥺🥺🥺

We got in the car and Sammy sat in the front and these bufford built ass niggas put me in the middle.

Dejuan wanted to be all in my personal space and shit. He laid his head on my shoulder and put his hand on my thigh.