•twenty four•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Can you make this tiktok with me?" I asked Dejuan as we were in the room waiting for the doctor.

"Is like this woah, clap, arms like this then over your head, clap, then like you celebrating something then, figure 8, idk what this is but do it. Then this butterfly thing. One arm forward, other arm forward, then put one arm down, then do it with the other one. Then put them up slowly and sway your hips. Elbow, over, elbow, over. Punch the air, wave, dueces. Got it? Ok." I said putting my phone up.

"I talk the cake, yeah. All about cake, yeah. Can't really relate. All about cake. I'm trynna cake cake, cake, cake, cake cake, cake, cake cake, cake cake, cake. If you want it put your name on it." Was the song.

"Omg you did it." I hugged him. He chuckled popping his imaginary collar. He sat in the chair and I sat in his lap. We were watching tiktoks on my phone until I got a messages.

'bigbank.quan: so you wont me 2 cum 2moro ?'

"Who is he and why he coming tomorrow?" Dejuan asked "my question is why the hell he type like that." I mugged

"But he a client." I said "I forgot your potato looking ass do hair." He chuckled "you know not to cheat on big daddy." He said

"Shut yo pencil built ass up." I said "I'm sorry I'm late my other patient was having issues." She said "it's fine." I smiled at her. She gave me a warm smile.

As always Dejuan held my hand. She put the gel stuff on then we saw my baby.

"Oh my gosh." She said "what?!" I asked worried. "Calm down." She said "bitch- I mean ma'am, what's wrong?" I asked as calm as I could.

"Have you been under any stress lately?" She asked "not within the last week." I said "I think you should rest for a few days. Or else your baby could be born early." She said

"Ok." I said "I will prescribe you some vitamins you can pick them up from the front desk and have a great day." She said

"You too." I said wiping my stomach off. Dejuan helped me get up and we went to the front to get my vitamins then we got in the car.

"What you think wrong with him?" I asked Dejuan shrugged keeping his eyes on the road. "Whatever it is, he gone be ok." He said rubbing my thigh.

"For now on if you want something imma go get it and if you need something imma get it. No if, ands, or buts about it." He said

"Boy bye you know I'm independent." I said flipping my hair. "Not no more." He said

I just mugged him. Cause I'm still doing stuff. The stress was only from being with Monte I was worried he would harm Dj.

"Can we go to the grocery store?" I asked "what you want?" He asked "I want some buffalo wings." I said "ha no." He chuckled

"Why tf not?" I pushed his hand off my thigh. "Cause you not about to burn my son mouth." He said putting his hand back.

"Oh my goshhh." I whined "you still not getting it." He said "can I get barbecue chicken?" I asked "yea." He said

Haha mf I'm getting my hot chicken.
My plan is when I go in the isle for the sauce imma ask him to get the chicken then when we get to checkout Imma ask him to get me a pack of cookies. I'm so smart.