•thirty seven•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Family of Stevie Thomson." The doctor came out. We all got up. "Immediate family." She added. "We are immediate, what the fuck is up with my brother?" Telly asked getting irritated.

"Stevie is in a coma and he might be temporarily paralyzed. He was shot in his neck and behind." She said and

Stevie mom just nodded and was about to leave.

"Yo, what the fuck. Why you leaving you ain't even ask to go see him or nothing." I snapped.

"Mama calm down." Dejuan grabbed my hand. "He's fine." She waved me off.

"Yea he's alive but he's far from fucking fine. You heard the mf, he is fucking paralyzed! He was shot in his neck and his ass cuh. That's not fine and on top of that he's in a fucking coma.

Thats fine to you bitch? You think that's ok bitch? You a dumbass old hoe. Some woman lost their son and would be happy they're in a coma instead of dead, but you being a ungrateful bastard." I said before Dejuan grabbed me.

"Chill out ma. If she wanna go, let her leave. Stevie don't need her he got us." He said. I nodded as we walked back to the doctor.

"Can we see him?" I asked. "Only 2 people at a time." She said. "Girl fuck you and that rule." Bands said as we got in the elevator.

It's only 7 of us.

We went in and he was hooked up to wires and shit.

𝕃𝕒'𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕟🖤

Who would ever wanna see their little brother hooked up to all types of wires and shit. His mom don't even care her ass just wanted to be dramatic.

It's always been me and Stevie on our own. She only came around when her bills were due. She spend all her money on drugs and that shit ain't healthy.

Stevie love his mom even tho she don't do shit. My mom died because she was battling lung cancer and her life was cut short.

I started selling drugs and shit so I can pay for her chemotherapy, but it turned out she didn't pay for it she wanted to die.

"Telly it's gone be ok." Marquis said. I nodded. It's not really much for me to say or think about. All I'm thinking about is if my brother live or die.

Just because he in a coma don't mean he will guaranteed live. It's all just scary.

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔🤭
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"My fucking jaw. Man wtf. Oh they slaughter slaughtered these niggas!" I got up looking around.

My mouth was bleeding and I was laying behind a table. "They must've thought a nigga died or some shit." I got up using the table.

I dug in my pockets to find my phone and pulled it out my back pocket. "I'm surprised the feds ain't get here yet." I chuckled to myself I quickly stopped because my jaw started hurting more.

I pulled my phone out calling Paris because she was the first number I saw.

"Who is this?" She sounded so broken. "It's me mamas." I responded. "Stop my boyfriend died." She said sounding like she was about to cry again.

"I'm serious Mook it's me." I said calling her by her nickname. "D-Demarcus? Y-you really alive?" She stuttered. "Mmh." I hummed because my jaw started hurting again.