•seven•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I woke up at 5:30 for this lady. I brushed my teeth and stuff. I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Babe why you up this early?" My mom came downstairs "client at 6." I yawned hearing a knock on the door. "Goodmorning." She greeted I waved "show her the hairstyle you want Nilah." She showed me a picture.

I led her to my washing station. I shampooed and conditioned her hair. I blow dried it and started braiding it. Her daughter got nice hair.

@essyhairandnails: kids too book appointments 💋

"Thanks." I said as she paid me i put my money in the safe and locked it.

I laid back down and went back to sleep.

☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎

I woke up from my alarm. I did my morning hygiene and put on a cute outfit. For some reason I'm in a good mood.

I sat at the island while my mom made her some breakfast

I sat at the island while my mom made her some breakfast. Today is her day off. 

"Somebody happy." She smiled "yuhh." I smiled "you get your braces took off in two months." She said I smiled harder cause these 7 years been painful.

I heard a car horn. "Sammy outside I love you ma." I kissed her cheek. "I love you too baby have a good day." She said as I left. "Hey people." I smiled getting in the car.

"Look who finally smiling." Sammy smiled "what got you happy? Or who?" She questioned I shrugged going thru my dms if people booking appointments.

"Hey Pooter." I smiled putting my phone down. He nodded "that was dry ash." I mugged him he shrugged "wanna go to the amusement park today after work?" Sammy asked I smiled and nodded

We got to the school and Sammy got out. Pooter been quiet this whole ride.

"Why you being so quiet?" I asked he shrugged I climbed in the front. "I'm not getting out until you tell me." I said taking my shoes off. "No go be my lil Michelle Obama." He said smiling making me blush