•thirty four•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I sat on the edge of the pool with Sammy as Paris got in the water.

"What do you see in that Pooter dude?" Paris asked. "Why you ask that?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Hear me out, first things first he rude asf. Second he kill people and sell drugs for a living. He has a nonchalant attitude, he just doesn't care about anything. The only thing he has is his looks." She shrugged.

"Marc kill people and sell drugs for a living, and he has a nonchalant attitude. So your point is?" I started to mean mug tf outta her.

"I'm just saying. He probably be out all night just like Marc." She said

"Actually no. Pooter is not at all how you tryna make him seem. He is nonchalant towards you because he simply doesn't give a fuck about you. Are you jealous or something because he not attracted you or some shit?" Sammy mugged her.

"Or the fact that you want his girl? Cause clearly you want one of them." Quis said catching our attention.

"Trust me, if I wanted Essence I could have her. And I don't want him, I just said all the reasons why." She said my eyes widened because she said if she wanted me she could pull me. And sis confident.

"I'm sorry but I'm strictly dickly. Did I make that unnoticeable?" I  scooted away from her. Sammy started laughing along with Quis.

"Y'all hoes laughing and I'm being as serious as I can because sis confident about that one. Essy seriously trying her hardest not to laugh right now." I said referring to myself in 3rd person.

"Bitch you stupid." Sammy said. "I miss my baby. I gotta call my mom." I said standing up.

My mom wanted to spend the weekend with Dj and after like 2 weeks of asking I finally let him go but now I miss my baby.

"Don't cry babes he coming back tomorrow." Sammy said rubbing my back. "That's too long." I whined. I FaceTimed my mother.

"Hey momsie." I smiled. "Hey baby. Wassup? You miss Dj." She said I nodded smiling. "Where is he?" I asked. She turned the camera around showing him sleeping in his little swing.

"Aww he so cute." I screenshotted him. "Call me when he wake up." I said. "Ok babe." She said "I love you." I said. "I love you too my love." She said hanging up.

"What happened?" She asked when I sat back down. "He sleep." I frowned. "Mamas!" I turned and saw Dejuan behind me.

"What?" I turned about using my hand to block the sun. "Come here." He said making me get up and walk over to him before he picked me up and threw me in the water.

"You stupid ass, dinosaur built ass, teletubby looking ass, hot dog smelling ass, bitch!" I said getting out the water.

"Stupid fucking dinosaur!" Sammy yelled laughing. My hair and water ain't friends like they used to be.

I mugged Dejuan while I dried off.

"Can somebody take my picture for me?" I asked. Quis got out the water and I gave him my phone before going to a secluded area and posing.

"Yesss. You so baddd." He gassed.

Quis gave the phone back. "Which one you like?" I asked swiping through them. "This one and this one." He pointed to two.

I nodded then posted them because my followers haven't had a post in a couple months.