•twenty five•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"I can't believe we out doing this." I said shaking my head. "Bitch me either. They bitch asses don't deserve no ps5." Sammy agreed.

"Greg do. He be putting it down." Quis but his lip. "Ouu y'all nasty." I said laughing. "Bitch look at you. You was nasty at some point." He said "right." Sammy agreed laughing.

"Y'all some a holes." I said paying for Dejuan games and controllers. "I bet when we go in that house it's gone smell like straight weed." Sammy cackled

"They don't got shit else to do." I shrugged. "I forgot you threw his game in the pool." Quis said laughing. "He thought I was cappin." I shrugged.

"You keep testing my brother until you get yo ass beat." Sammy said shaking her head.

"Not true. He won't beat nobody up." I said flipping my hair. "The only thing saving you is my nephew." She said laughing.

"Shut up bitch." I said laughing and putting the bags in the car. "Imma put Lamont's in my car and he gone see it when we get home." Sammy said

"Awww y'all too cute." Quis said "must be nice my single ass could never." I said laughing.

"Im telling on yo 'wannabe single' ass." Sammy said

It's been two weeks and the doctor said Dj fine and I can do whatever I want now and so I'm out buying shit with my besties.

*

"Ouu, I hit her from the back I beat her doonies down. She said I fuck her good, I make her coochie smile. Imma pin her on the wall, yea, movie style. I'm out here looking for the cat, I'm a coochie scout. I'm in the car at the bar pointing coochie out." Marc dumbass was singing.

"I'm fucking with the lights on, check the coochie out. Told her take the panties off, pull the coochie out. Imma use straight spit to wet the coochie down. Ok, I want you on your back, turn the coochie around." Stevie sung with him.

"*clap clap clap clap clap* Damn, her coochie loud. Say she ain't fucked in a minute, heard the coochie growl. Said I was, but I never ate the coochie out." Marc said hitting the blunt again.

"You ever was eating ass the stopped because her pussy stanked?" Stevie asked. "Nigga you mean stunk." Telly looked at him. He nodded

"Yea I did her ass ain't stink but her pussy was fishy. You ever saw a fat bitches. They got that wet wet." Marc said.

"But fucking a skinny bitch better cause she can sit on my face and not suffocate me." Bands said "skinny bitches got good wet pussy too." Marc said

"I'm not gone say nothing." Sammy whispered. I nodded because their conversations were interesting.

"Marc yo lil dick ass never fucked a big bitch." Telly said "yes I have. How you think I know about the fat bitch pussy?" He looked at him dumb.

"Shiddd ion know. But you got a pig in a blanket." He chuckled "you a fag." Stevie said. "I know yo light skin ass ain't talking. Light bright ass." He said

"Bitch that's why you got a STD." He said they all looked at him. "No I don't you just mad you ate ass and the pussy was stinking." He said