•twenty nine•

𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖💘
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

My whole life just flashed before my eyes. We were just having fun now this tragedy.

"Keep yo eyes open please!" Essence cried over my brother's limp body.

Everything was moving in slow motion. I was still in shock because of what happened.

A black Hellcat was driving down the street. They lowered their windows and shots just went off. Dejuan and bands pushed me in the house.

"Samaiya look at my boo." She held my head. I looked at her she had tears running down her face. After that I blacked out.

"Hey sweetie." I looked up and saw my dad. "Wait but daddy you died." I said panicking. "I know. Samaiya it's not you, yo brother, bands, or Stevie time yet." He said

"Am I dead?" I asked "princess don't think about that. Just know I love you and my grandson so much. He said before I heard a beeping sound.

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

This can't be happening. I sat balled up on the floor. "Fav they gone be ok, just have faith." Marc sat by me and pulled me in a hug.

I looked at Telly and Ma then I got up. I held their hand because I'm not the only on losing somebody close to me.

"He the only family I have left. Our mom died from drugs then our dad. Our sister committed suicide because she couldn't handle losing our parents. If stevie die I'm not gonna have nobody left." Telly broke down.

"Telly you got us. Stevie a tough lil nigga just like Sammy, Pooter and Bands. They gone get through this." Marc said Quis was also crying on Greg.

Ma was trying to hold her posture but I saw the pain in her eyes. My mom sat holding her hand constantly telling her how tough and strong her kids are.

Paris was just looking like a sad puppy.

3 hours later

At this point I had a few breakdowns and I was shaking hard asf but I became numb because I cried most of my pain out.

The doctor came out with his clipboard.

"Ok Mr. Lamont is fine just a minor injury. We removed the bullet successfully. He should heal within a few days. As for the others they are still in surgery. If you want to see Lamont he is in room 300." He said walking away.

We all got in the elevator to his room.

We walked in and he was watching a rerun of Wild 'n' out.

"Hey peoples stop looking all sad I'm good." He smiled "wait where Samaiya and Pooter and Stevie??" He asked

"They still in surgery." Ma spoke for the first time. "Wait my baby got shot too?" He said looking like he was about to cry. We all nodded slowly.

"This is my fault!" He broke down. "It's not yo fault bestie you didn't know that was gone happen." I walked up to him.

The doctor came in the room. "Samaiya and Stevie are out of surgery and the baby is fine. Good and healthy." He smiled