•fifty two•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕒📍

I'm confused as to how tf I got pregnant and i'm on birth control. And I broke my nail last night.

I walked out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. "Dejuan why you so fertile?" I asked him. "Why you ask that?" He looked at me.

"I been on birth control for the past few years and some how i got pregnant." I said putting on some panties with a sports bra.

"You probably missed a day." He shrugged. "Or you just fertile asf." I said. "We will start using condoms." I added.

"We tried before. You found out you was allergic to latex, and I just didn't like how it felt." He shrugged.

"Oh yea. Well I can just get my tubes tied." I said. "But you scared to get surgery." He said.

"I had a whole ass baby a lil needles won't hurt. Or whatever they use." I said. He shook his head laughing. "I'm sick of you." I got up. He hit me so i hit him back.

Atp he must like getting beat up.

"Move." I said trying to get him to let me go. "Gimme kiss first." He said. I put my hands on his cheeks. "No respectfully." I said.

"iight." He got up and went to play his game. "Dude imma throw that game in the toilet." I mumbled.

"iight." He said. "Bands and Marc come on." He said on the game. I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I was playing." I said pecking his lips a few times.

"Look my nail broke." I told him putting my finger in his face. "Cool." He said dismissing me. "It hurt really really bad." I told him.

"You want me to kiss it?" He kissed it then moved my hand. "Ashy ass lil boy." I rolled my eyes. "Nah this girl trippin." He said.

I started sucking on his neck. "Stoppp." He said biting his lip. He missed his shot and turned to look at me.

"See man. You playing too much." He smacked his lips and I laughed falling back.

"Go mess with Sammy or something. Making me miss shots and shit." He said mushing me. I cackled putting on some shorts and leaving out.

I went into Bands and Sammy room and saw Sammy laying in the bed. "Heyyy." I sat on her. "Hey girl." She smiled putting her phone down.

"Dejuan kicked me out." I said. "Hey best." Bands said. "Hey bestie." I smiled.

"Let's go get Paris." Sammy said. I got up off her and we went to Paris and Marc room.

"Why all our rooms in different hallways?" Sammy asked I shrugged. "Paris! Hey sexy mama." I smiled. "Hey sluts ." She said.

"We're going downstairs. Wanna come?" I asked her. She nodded and got out the bed.

"Why you walking like that?" Sammy asked me. "Because Dejuan pushed me off the bed." I lied. "For the last time, Essence you're a bad liar." Sammy said laughing.