Chapter:16

*Ashton's POV*

I pulled my shorts the rest of the way up and sighed, not feeling comfortable with how high up they reached. Today was training day and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I looked in the mirror and took in my appearance. I was wearing a pair of tight short shorts that reached a few inches above mid thigh, and a white tank top with thick straps. I heard my bedroom door open and slightly smiled. I already knew who it was because my wolf was going crazy in my head.

"Hey." I said as I turned around to face Saxon. My wolf purred very loudly and I had to resist the urge to sigh as I looked at him. He looked absolutely drool worthy. He was wearing a pair of grey basketball shorts and a white wife beater. You could see the outline of his very yummy six pack under neath the shirt and his large biceps were on display.

"Hey baby girl. If your done checking me out its time to start practice." Saxon said with a smirk. I felt my cheeks flush and I averted my eyes to the ground. Saxon started to laugh loudly, causing me to glare at him.

"It's not funny!" I whined like a two year old. He walked forward until he was standing in front of me and took my hand.

"It is though, you look so cute when you blush." He cooed at me. This cause me to blush even more so I pulled him out of the door and down the hall way. When we got down stairs I noticed that there was loud talking coming from the back yard.

"Are we practicing here?" I asked Saxon as I turned towards him. He nodded his head and I tilted mine confused, why wouldn't we just have it at the pack house? I shrugged it off and continued on outside. I was still holding Saxons hand when we stepped out side of the back door and everyone immediately went quiet. I sighed quietly. Most of Saxons pack don't know we I am yet so this is ought to be fun.

I looked out at the crowd of people and noticed that most of the girls were eyeing Saxon lustfully. This of course caused my wolf to growl angrily and it got to me a little bit to. A few seconds later Reed walked put and stood next to Saxon and I.

"Alright, all of you know why were having this training today, it's because of the rogue attack that was launched on us last week. We beat the rogues but barely. Most of the pack members from both packs don't have very good training so your all here today to learn to fight better." Reed spoke to the large crowd. It was Saxons turn to speak now.

"Alpha Reed is right. Most of the members don't know how to fight properly and we want to be prepared just in case they attack us again. Neither Alpha Reed or I will be leading this training though, Ashton, the blood moon packs beta, will be." Sax!n finished as he nodded his head to me. I slightly stepped forward and looked out at the crowd. Many people had confused looks on there faces and I guessed that it was because of my name.

"Before any of you ask, yes I am Ashton Heart but obviously I've changed. So with that lets get to training." I said to the packs. The members from my pack knew perfectly well who I am so it was Saxons pack that had looks of disbelief on there faces. One of Adrianna's blonde bimbo friends spoke up from the crowd.

"There's no way your Ashton Heart, she was fat and ugly." The bimbo shouted. There were snickers and giggles from the crowd but they were all silenced when a loud growl was heard threw the yard.

"You will not talk about Ashton like that. She is the blood moon packs beta and she is our betas sister so you will respect her because she is higher then all of you. Understood?" Saxon asked. His voice had so much alpha power in it that I saw many people in the crowd flinch. I rested my hand on Saxons arm and felt as he immediately calmed down.

"We'll know that that's over let's get to work." I said to the crowd and for the next four hours we trained and we trained hard.

..

I let out a content sigh as I felt my bones shift to the formation of my wolf. I was out in the woods behind the house because I needed a breather after the training. We had trained for four hours and it was intense. I first made them do two hundred push ups, sit ups, and leg lunges. I then had them stretch out there muscles then run thirty laps around the back yard. Next we practiced hand to hand combat and a few of the boys from Saxons pack got into a fight with some boys from my pack and we had to separate them.

After that we had shifted into our wolfs and practiced fighting. While we were doing that a pair of girls from Saxons pack had ganged up on a girl from our pack and they had taken out a piece of her flesh. So to say I was frustrated would be an understatement. I shifted all the way into my white wolf then I took of running.

It was about nine so it was dark outside but I didn't mind. I ran and ran, chasing squirrels and rabbits, climbing up hills and running threw streams. I ha been running for quit some time so I decided to take a rest. I stopped by a small stream and started licking up some water. I decided I wanted to change back to my human form so I took out the short shorts and tank top I had taped to my leg.

I pulled the clothes on and walked towards the stream. Looking down into the clear water I noticed how the moon shined off of the water and I could see my own reflection, it truly was beautiful. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the three men that were slowly coming up behind me. I was gazing into the water when I saw them, they were behind me and I saw there reflections in the water.

But before I could do anything the closest one to me lunged at me and put a cloth to my mouth. I kicked my legs and clawed at his arms but I was slowly losing control of my body, I was losing energy. The last thing I heard before I fell into unconsciousness was the man whispering into my ear.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

...................................................

Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading!(: