Chapter:12

*Ashton's POV*

I was awoken to loud screaming and a pounding on the door. It took me a moment to register what was happening because Lilly and I had stayed up really late last night. I looked over and saw that Lilly was still sleeping.

The pounding on the door hadn't stopped so I got up and ran to the door. I opened it and Saxon was standing there with a hard look on his face.

"Saxon what's wrong?" I asked nervously. His eyes softened when he heard how nervous I was. The screaming coming from outside hadn't stopped.

"We're being attacked by rogues. I need you and Lilly to stay in here, lock all of the doors and don't open them until I tell you. Do you understand." He asked quickly. I started to protest but he cut me off.

"Please don't fight with me about this Ashton. I wont be able to concentrate if your out there, ill be to worried about you." He said with desperation in his voice.

"Fine, I'll stay." I mumbled. He gave me a quick kiss and a hug.

"Thank you. Stay safe." He ordered before he walked off. I closed the for and locked it. Turning around I saw that Lilly had sat up in bed and had a very worried look on her face.

"Lilly calm down. You know stress isn't good for the baby." I said as I rushed over to her.

"What if Josh gets hurt?" She asked. I shook my head before replying.

"Lilly he'll be fine. Josh is a strong person now please stop worrying." I said. She nodded her head and laid back. I could hear screaming coming from outside and feral growling and yelping. It was killing me being in here and not out there fighting with my back, I mean he'll I'm the bet female fighter we have.

"I'm sorry Lilly I can't stay in here, I have to go help. Stay in here and don't come out." I ordered her. I knew that Saxon was going to be pissed when he finds out that I didn't listen to him but I really didn't care right now.

Lilly tried to protest but I gave her a hard look that had her shutting up.

"I'll be back." I said as I walked out the door. I ran down the stairs and out the door. The scene in front of me was gruesome. There were dead body's and blood everywhere. The only good thing about the it was that it looked like our packs had the upper hand.

I took a deep breath and transformed into my white wolf. I ran for the first rogue I saw, jumping on it and tearing a large chunk from its neck, the easiest way to kill a were wolf. A rogue came at me from behind but I skill fully dodged it and turned to face it.

He made another jump for me but I side stepped and jumped onto its back. It tried to shake me off but I had my claws sunk into him deep. I bit down on his shoulder blade and kicked his hind legs out from under him. He fell to the ground, leaving his neck unprotected. I lunged and took out his throat.

I looked to my left and saw that Saxon was surrounded by four wolfs, they were attacking him from all sides. I ran straight at them and head butted the one closest to me. The wolf went flying to the left with a loud whimper. Saxons head whipped towards me and he growled loudly.

'What are you doing out here? I told you to stay inside!" He spoke in my head. He's not a part of my pack but I can talk to him because he's my mate.

'I had to come help.' I said as I dodged a wolf. The wolf turned back around and came at me, right before it made any contact I gripped its neck with my jaw and snapped his neck.

'Go back inside!' He tried to order me.

'No!' I growled back. He was about to reply when to wolfs jumped on him. One of the wolfs took out a large chunk of skin from Saxons shoulder. I growled loudly at the wolf and lunged towards it. I quickly killed it and turned around to see Saxon had taken care of the other one.