Chapter:26

*Ashton's POV*

"Ashton!" Emily whined as I dragged her into my room. I plopped her down onto my bed and gave her a serious look.

"Alright spill." I ordered. We had gotten news of what happened to the pack house a few hours ago and nobody will tell me what's going on so I'm now forcing Emily to tell me.

"Ash.." She trailed off. I didn't understand why nobody wanted me to know.

"Please Em. I feel so left out when nobody tells me." I pouted. She rolled her eyes and my childlike expression.

"It's not that we don't trust you it's just that we don't want to overwhelm you." She said softly. Overwhelm me? This was really starting to confuse me.

"Please just tell me." I begged. She sighed and nodded her head.

"You already know about the pack house and everything." She paused and I nodded my head. "Well Reed talked to Saxon about it and he agreed that our pack could stay until the pack house it fixed." She said. I nodded my head and stayed quiet because I knew there was more.

"They also agreed on something else. You see both guys thought that it would be easier to just join our lands together. I mean of course they'll both still have there lands but we'll have free range to each others land. There also talking about building a new high school that's only for wolfs right in between the two lands." She finished.

I thought about this for a moment and then smiled. It was a great idea and it would be a lot easier to protect the lands.

"Why would I be overwhelmed by this?" I asked Emily. She cocked her head to the side and studied my face.

"Well Reed and Saxon just didn't want it to be to much for you to take in I guess.." She trailed off. I silently chuckled at how worrisome the boys were.

"We'll I'm fine. I think it's a great idea actually." I said happily. Emily nodded her head in agreement and then jumped up from the bed. She took my hand and dragged me out of my room and down to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry." She stated as we sat down. I rolled my eyes at her and started to get the stuff I would need to make food, Emily can't cook to save her life. Emily sat on the bench humming happily to herself as I made breakfast for dinner. I made pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon and much more. By the time I was done everybody had pulled into the room and were staring at the food with hungry eyes.

I made Emily a plate and then stepped out of the way so everybody else could get there food.

"There." I said as I set the plate down I front of Emily. She smiled real wide and then started devouring the food like an animal. I chuckled at her and turned to face the person who had just sat down next to me.

"Hey babe." Saxon said with a smile. I smiled back but then glared at him.

"What's wrong? What did I do?" He asked worriedly. I stifled a giggle and then continued.

"You didn't tell me about what happened between you and Reed, I had to force it out of Emily." I pouted. Saxons eyes widened and he took my hand.

"I'm sorry baby, I just didn't want to overwhelm you." He said truthfully. I giggled and rolled my eyes, why would they think it would overwhelm me?

"We'll it didn't, I think it's a good idea." I said happily. Saxon smiled at me and then leaned forward and kissed my nose. I giggled again and then kissed his nose. I heard groans from the twins and turned towards them.

"If your going to be all mushy go somewhere else." Jace complained. Justin nodded his head in agreement and I rolled my eyes. Just to bug them I climbed onto Saxons lap and started cuddling into him. The twins laughed at me and rolled there eyes. Suddenly I heard the front door open and I knew who it was immediately. I jumped off of Saxons lap and ran to the front room.

"Lilly!" I shrieked as I ran towards her. She smiled largely at me and then Josh stepped into the room holding baby Seth's car seat. I engulfed Lilly into a hug and then ran to Josh.

"Let me see!" I said excitedly. He chuckled at me and then pulled the blanket off of Seth's car seat. Baby Seth was wide awake and staring up at me with those wide blue eyes of his. I smiled happily and reached for him. Unbuckling his car seat I took him out and cradled him in my arms. Lily chuckled at my enthusiasm and I smiled.

"There's my little nephew! He's so cute, yes he is!" I cooed down at the small baby. Seth smiled up at me and then clasped his hand around my shirt. I happily walked into the kitchen and Emily and Alice were immediately at my side cooing at the cute baby.

"How was he in the hospital Lilly? I asked her. She sighed and took a seat in one of the stools.

"It was exhausting. He wakes up at least four times a night." She said. Josh rubbed her shoulders soothingly and she relaxed. They both looked exhausted and it made me feel bad.

"You two look like you could use some rest, why don't you guys go take a nap or something and we'll watch Seth." I said happily. Lilly searched my face for a moment before replying.

"Would you really?" She asked. I nodded my head and she jumped up from her seat and hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" She said happily. I hugged her best I could while holding the baby.

"It's fine, you guys go rest we have it down here." I said. She nodded her head and the her and Josh disappeared up the stairs. I looked down at Seth and smiled at him.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" I cooed down at him.

..

I sighed as I sat down on the couch. To say I was tired would be an understatement. I had been taking care of Seth all day, running around the house getting everything he needed. Lilly had come down and got him about an hour ago and I was now resting on the couch. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and smiled.

"Hey Saxon." I said happily. He walked around the couch and sat down next to me.

"Hey baby." He replied. I climbed onto his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair and I sighed. We sat in silence for a moment and I couldn't help but to think of how much I loved Saxon. Saxon suddenly perked up and this caused me to raise my head and look at him. He looked a bit nervous but it quickly turned to excitement.

"What is it?" I asked him. He smiled down at me and then took my hands in his.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked me excitedly. I smiled up at him happily.

"Of course I wil!" I said happily. We had only had one date together but I knew that this one would be even better.

"Ok be ready by two tomorrow, dress in something nice." He said. I nodded my head happily and he smiled down at me with excitement clear on his face. I laughed at his expression and the got up from his lap.

"I'm going to bed." I declared. He stood up and scooped me into his arms.

"I shall carry you!" He cried. I laughed at him and snuggled into his chest. He carried me up the stairs and to my bedroom door. He then lightly set me down on my feet. I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me to and we stood in each others embrace.

"I love you Ashton." Saxon said to me. I tilted my head up wards and looked I to his green eyes.

"I love you to Saxon." I said sincerely. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. We pulled apart and I smiled at him.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Sweet dreams." He said back. I turned away from him and walked into my room. I threw myself onto my bed and sighed happily. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

............................................

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update, hope you enjoyed it!(: