Boyfriend Scenarios: You Get Attacked (Lord Diavolo)

Art By: @kachiru_i on Twitter

A/N: I sort of changed the story a bit from what I had originally written in Lord Diavolo's "cheating" chapter! I hope you all enjoy this update! Love y'all

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat under a looming tree in the mud; I had just found Lord Diavolo cheating on me with Lucifer's girlfriend, Kai. I had tried so hard to keep a strong front; I wanted to stay there and make sure that Lucifer was alright because he was clearly in love with his girlfriend; he looked like his heart was ripped out of his chest. 

I sat there and looked into my hands and saw droplets falling on them and started to think that I should have just stayed with Lucifer back there; now, he has to deal with the situation independently. Although, I heard him calling out to me when I made a run for it into the woods. I had this strong feeling that I should have turned; it was like a gut feeling telling me that I was currently in danger. 

I heard a twig snap on my right and turned my attention to it, and saw a tall demon making his way towards me. He smiled a warm smile and extended his hand towards me to take, but I was hesitant to take it.

"Don't worry; I'm here to help. Do you happen to be (y/n)? I heard Lucifer and Lord Diavolo calling out your name before talking about how you probably came into the woods." He kneeled next to me, took out a handkerchief from his pocket, and cleaned my face before continuing.

"I hope you are (y/n); they both sounded distraught for you and your well-being. I want to make sure that you are safe. I mean, unfortunately, your dress is ruined due to the mud on the floor; I think that it would be best if you return to them. Don't you agree?" He looked into my eyes with his, and I felt safe for some reason. I nodded and agreed with him.

"Yes, I am (y/n), and I agree, I should go back to Lucifer. He needs me." The demon nodded and yelled out,

"Lord Diavolo, Lucifer, I found (y/n)!" He smiled in the direction directly behind me and then looked down at me sadistically and whispered,

"Get up now, and I won't kill you!" He squeezed my arm and pulled me up, in a rough manner, and looked behind me with the same sadistic smile; I heard Lord Diavolo talk,

"Thank you so much for finding her! Lucifer and I were worried that she had gotten into some sort of danger or in trouble." As he talked, his voice grew closer, and that was when I saw the dagger that the strange demon had in his hand and saw his strike down into my abdomen, sides, and chest. 

The pain stung, burned, and felt like it was pulsing; I tried to move my hands to hold my wounds because of the pain they brought with them. But, felt too weak to move and felt myself being dropped before my world went completely black. I should have stayed and endured the pain of having found the man I believed was the love of my life, having cheated on me. Now, I'm lying in the middle of the woods, losing the fight and will to live.

Lord Diavolo's POV

I could smell blood in the air now that I was closer to (y/n) and this mysterious demon. I then saw the dagger he had in his hand and saw him drop (y/n) onto the floor where she struggled to breathe and was slowly dying, full of pain, physically and emotionally. I turned to look at the demon with angry eyes and was about to run up and attack him, but he began speaking.

"I noticed that you preferred my cousin, Kai. I saw, what's their name again? Ah, yes, (y/n)! I saw (y/n) run out of the venue and took the opportunity to make sure his majesty was happy without anyone interfering with his current relationship. So, I did you a favor, My Lord. I got rid of the one that you clearly no longer harbored feelings for. You can go back to your birthday party that (y/n) and Lucifer worked so hard to plan out for you; I know Kai is there waiting eagerly for you." He seemed prideful in his decision to kill (y/n); he dropped the dagger and began to walk away. I was about to run after that demon before Lucifer held me back and said with anger laced in his voice.