You turn into an animal (Headcanon 1)(Brother'sedition)

So, this is the first of the mini headcanon series that I am doing so that you guys have something to read while I'm in school and while the boyfriend scenarios are on pause! If you have any ideas/requests, please leave them in the chapter before this one titled "Important Announcement," just so that it is all in one place, and I can easily find them! Also, I am writing this as if it were a side story to boyfriend scenarios, so you are dating them while these scenarios take place. I can also do some being before starting to date the boys! Just let me know what you guys want! (I'm also doing the side characters in separate chapters! just an FYI)

BloodDragon_13 requested this scenario/headcanon! I hope you guys enjoy it! 

Lucifer

- Solomon and you had a project together in your spells and potions class, and you both decided to create a potion that would turn the person that consumed it into a puppy.

- You had let Solomon know that you would not be the one to test the potion, and he had accepted your terms. But he managed to get you to drink it after cornering you and flashing his puppy eyes at you.

- After you drank the potion, you turned into a little Pomeranian puppy! With light brown fur and (e/c) eyes. You were so smol! (I die) and when you barked, it just sounded like a small adorable squeak!

- Solomon being the way he is, decided to take you to Lucifer even though the potion was supposed to last an hour.

- When Lucifer saw what Solomon had done to you, he was furious, to say the least.

- He grew enraged when the hour had passed, and you hadn't transformed back into your normal human self.

- Solomon just smiled and said, "Let me go check what may have gone wrong with the potion! Maybe one of the ingredients was incorrect or something!" Solomon practically ran away after he saw the fury in Lucifer's crimson eyes.

- Solomon sent a text to Lucifer five minutes after he left, telling him that you would stay in puppy for the rest of the day. The potion was supposed to wear off at sunrise. Lucifer was pinching the bridge of his nose and looked up to see you sitting on the edge of his bed.

- He couldn't stand seeing you so vulnerable, unable to defend yourself from any potential harm.

- But, he also wanted to hold you and pet you because you looked so darn cute, fluffy, and cuddly!

-He had scooped you in his hands and was rubbing your belly, petting your head, and cradling you like you were a newborn baby. (You weren't going to ever admit how much you enjoyed all of this, though)

-You two eventually fell asleep after Lucifer showered and bathed you in the bathroom sink.

- Once midnight hit, you transformed back into your normal human self. You were still asleep but had woken up Lucifer since you had fallen asleep on his chest.

- You were, however, naked because apparently magic doesn't also bring back your clothes. Lucifer was flustered af. He didn't want to touch you without your permission, so he lightly tapped your shoulder, to which you woke up and noticed you were no longer a cute puppy.

-Of course, you then noticed you were naked and got flustered before jumping off the bed and running inside of Lucifer's bathroom, and closing the door behind you. Being the perfect boyfriend he is, Lucifer gave you his shirt to wear to bed, which you gladly accepted and came out of the bathroom and went back to bed with Lucifer.

- Lucifer jokingly said, "Hmm, you were more cuddly as a puppy, but I guess I'll have to settle for normal you." He smirked and let out a small chuckle and said, "I'm kidding, sweetheart, I'm happy you're back to normal! Now come here and let me hold my perfect little princess."