Boyfriend Scenarios (He Cheats) Levi

A/N: I just wanted to take a moment to remind you that I do not condone cheating, and I feel like it is the absolute worse thing one can do to their significant other. As someone who has been cheated on before, it is no fun at all. If you or someone you know has been cheated on, know that you are worth it, you are beautiful/handsome, and deserve better than them! I love you all! (Now onto the angst!)

lxlimikuu requested this scenario! I hope you enjoy this next depressing ass chapter I have written for you! After I discussed the dress situation with o0Koki0o, we decided it would be better if I chose a dress related to the character. I wanted to thank her for helping me pick out the dresses for all the characters! Your help is appreciated, and I thank you for your assistance!

ENJOY! 

It was finally October 31st, Lord Diavolo's birthday, and Mammon and I had just finished setting up the gift table and placing the gifts we had bought for Lord Diavolo on the table. Everyone headed back to the House of Lamentation to get ready for the party, starting in a couple of hours. As I entered my room, I huffed and wiped the sweat off my face and looked at the bed, wanting desperately to get in and take a short nap. I took out my DDD and checked the time ad noticed that the House of Lamentation group chat had an unread message, I went to read the message, and it was from Lucifer.

Lucifer: I expect everyone to be at the foyer, ready to head to where the party will be held in two hours!

Mammon: Which cologne do I wear today?

Levi: Do I have to go? It will be filled to the brim with normies!

Asmo: That's not enough time for me to pick what to wear, take a bath, exfoliate my skin, do my hair and makeup, and look at myself in the mirror to adore my beauty!

Beel: Okay!

Satan: No, I leave when I please.

Belphie: Everyone, shut up; I'm trying to sleep!

(Y/n): Okay, Lucifer!

Lucifer: I don't care, Mammon!

Lucifer: Levi, you are required to be there; I don't care that you don't want to go!

Lucifer: Asmo, you better be ready, or we WILL leave you behind!

Lucifer: Satan, you leave with us, and that's FINAL!

Lucifer: Belphie, wake up, and get ready! NOW!

Lucifer: Beel and (y/n), thank you, I'll see you in a bit.

I put my DDD to charge and headed to the shower. I had to get ready for tonight. I turned the warm water on and started to undress. I felt sore from spending all-day decorating and planning the party's events, hoping nothing goes out of order. I stepped into the shower and let out a big sigh after feeling the warm water hit my skin and started washing my body and then my hair. Once I stepped out, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my closet; I pulled out the outfit that Asmo had helped me pick out at Majolish.

The dress is short, stopping at my mid-thigh, and has off-the-shoulder sleeves. It is a beautiful vibrant orange to match the color of Levi's demonic seal. The bodice of the dress was form-fitting and had a ribbon around the waist. A flowy pleated skirt followed that. I looked at myself in the mirror and got excited to do my makeup and hair. I did a brown smoky eye look, with a cat-eyed wing eyeliner and a nude lip for my makeup and put my hair up in a donut bun.