Boyfriend Scenarios (They Mark You) NSFW: Satan

Art by: Kye Ryu on Facebook

Satan's POV

Today, (y/n) and I are going on a dinner date tonight! I am currently deciding between wearing a green knit sweater or a dress shirt. Tonight's date is an important one because I wanted to ask (y/n) if I could mark them. I felt like I am unable to protect them at all times, and this way I could feel them at all times, I would be able to tell if they were in danger or not with it. I often kicked myself for how they were treated by the Devildom History teacher, even though I was able to beat the crap out of him, I still don't want there ever to be another situation like this to happen.

I decided I would wear a white button-up fitted dress shirt with the green knit sweater over it, I put on a green bow tie and had khakis with my brown dress shoes. I ran my fingers through my hair and felt terrified about asking (y/n) to let me mark them. I grabbed the bouquet of red roses and made my way to their room. On the way there, I felt butterflies in my stomach, the same ones I felt when I asked them to become my significant other. That day felt like a disaster to me; I was a stuttering mess and was embarrassed the entire time. I hope I'm not like that tonight; I just have to pretend that this is a normal date!

Upon arriving at their room, I knocked on the door and entered to find them in the middle of getting dressed. I felt my face get flustered and hid behind the bouquet. They had turned to see that it was me and relaxed because it wasn't someone unwanted. They came over and lowered the flowers; they were still topless, their skin moist from the shower they just had. They looked into my eyes seductively and began laughing because I was getting even more flustered.

"Satan, are you okay? I mean, I know it's the first time you see me like this, but it's okay! Come, have a seat on the bed, I'm almost done getting dressed!" They led me to the bed and ruffled my hair after I sat down, kissed me on the top of my head, and turned around to continue getting dressed.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I guess. I should have waited for you outside. I'm sorry." They kept on turning to look at me while they picked out what they were wearing tonight and seemed to be making a mental note of the colors I was wearing to match me.

I felt my gaze keep on going back to their exposed skin, if tonight's dinner weren't at Ristorante Six with a reservation for the private dining area, then I would just ask them now f they wanted to get marked. They were already half-naked, it would be perfect! But, I had to control myself and hold back the intense desire I had to take them then.

Once they were ready, they came to alert me and led me to the door. I was happy to see my precious little kitten being excited for date night. It was rare for us to have alone time in this house, and when we do, I always try to take them out somewhere and introduce them to my many acquaintances. Tonight, they were going to meet the owner of Restorante Six, although we've been there many times before, the owner is never really there, but tonight was one of the rare times that she was there. I looked at her and smiled before teasing her.

"(Y/n), are you that excited to meet the owner of Restorante Six?" They looked at me and smiled, waiting for me to stand next to them.

"Yeah, I love meeting your friends! They have all been so nice, what is her name anyway?" They looked at me like a curious little cat, and I placed my hand on their head and giggled.

"Ah, that's right, I haven't told you their name! Her name is Rebecca; she's been my friend since I was a little demon! She inherited the restaurant from her father, who was the founder of the place; his name was Derick. Don't be nervous; I'm sure you'll both get along just fine!" So far, all the acquaintances I have introduced them to have been males, Rebecca was the first girl I will introduce them to. (Y/n), was a bit of a jealous person, and I found it cute whenever they did small things to show possession over me.