Chapter Ten

"Not...again..." Chris growled softly to himself.

Blue now knowing of what he heard from the others and now Chris caused him to try to calm him down.

"Hey, it's ok I know a safe place to go to! We need to-"

"Stop. Just stop. Blue I barely know you. You can stay safe I'm going back to my father."

Chris cringed a bit since he called Nightmare father. He wanted to call him that but he wanted to keep blue out of his personal life since he thought blue didn't know Nightmare. Oh, how mistaken he was.

"But you can't! It's dangerous!  A human-like you needs to be protected you'll get hurt!" Blue said trying to convince him.

"I. Don't. Care! Just leave me alone already?!"

Blue was taken aback at his move. Before he could say anything else to the boy he ran away from him.

"Wait! Please! Come back!" Blue shouted.

Chris didn't stop. He wanted to see Nightmare and the others. It hasn't even been a month with them and he's already attached to them. He didn't know why or how but he just was. Blue without any other choice tried to stop him with his bone magic. The blue bones started to rise before him. Chris never really knew blue magic so he just went through them like it was nothing. Oh boy, he regretted that. He was soon impaled by a blue bone that caused him to freeze up and stay still. He was already at ten H.P. Ten more lost and he's a goner. He knew this so he stayed there shaking on the thought of himself dying. Blue's intentions were not to harm Chris he did this to himself.

"Human? Are you alright?"

Chris raised his hand directly at blue losing five more H.P. He knew that his magic was weak but it won't kill him that's good. More dark tears streamed down his face as his eyes darkened in color. It'll just stumble him back a little...right?

"Y-you really l-left me with no other c-choice...I'm s-sorry for doing this to you..."

"What do you mean- AHHHHH!!"

He shot blue in the arm. A weak shot but it'll weaken his magic just enough for him to escape. The bones disappeared and he limped off just enough to stop and consume a healing item. His H.P was restored but his clothes are now tinted in blood he once sheded. He sighed at the site knowing Nightmare would be very questionable on how the blood got onto him. He soon had enough strength to go back to Snowdin. Dream and Ink were trying to stop Nightmare and the others from destroying Blue's home.

"Guys this isn't right this is Blue's home."

"And? He's no different from all of your other creations you've made Ink."

"That doesn't give you the right to destroy it!?!" Dream argued.

"Fine fine whatever.  If these crumble on themselves that's your fault." Nightmare said.

Dream could feel Blue's pain from where he was standing.

"Ink! It's Blue! We need to go to Waterfall he's hurt."

"What! Alright. We'll go over there and deal with you. Later." Ink said fondly.

Chris was looking for them. He soon found them standing there and noticed Dream and some other person talking to the others. Ink and Dream were about to leave before noticing him.

"Dream look! This kid looks adorable doesn't he!" Ink said going down to Chris's height.

Ink didn't notice the blood on him and thought it was just some paint. His tears were barely noticeable and his eyes were back to normal. Chris was surprised that he didn't look at his details.