Chapter Fourteen

When Chris ran off Delilah answered her phone as quickly as possible.

"Hey, is everything alright Dream?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see how you're doing you know."

She looked off to the side to see if her new friend was there and realized he already left.

"It's been good. How about you?"

"We'll Blue almost burned his tacos again so nothing new there." 

"What!? Is the precious cinnamon roll ok!? The place better not be burned down!" She said in worry.

"Yeah, everything's ok now. Ink had to make another stove though and now he's teaching him how not to burn the place down."

"And this happened in the doodle sphere, yes?"

"Maybe..."

"Dream, you're the bane of my sanity. I'll be there in a sec."

"Ok, thanks!" Dream said non-canonly.

She hung up on him and walked away to a nearby alleyway. She didn't want the people to think that she was a witch/ sorcerer so she mostly does her magic alone. Then she thought back to Chris. How nervous he was when he ran into her, it had to mean something...right? She wasn't for sure. For now, she didn't want to think too hard on the subject. She grabbed a vial from her pocket and emptied it onto the wall. It seemed like it was absorbed by it before a portal came up. It leads to the doodle sphere. Soon enough she entered it and it closed behind her. She didn't really see Dream or the others so she assumed that they were in blue's universe by now. It was normal for her to be like this. She had her own room in the doodle sphere for her own creativity to run free. Mostly it was just notebooks with writing in them either about her old life or ideas that she's had in mind. She always has a different eye on her creative liberties ever since the accident that is. She still remembers the day Dream found her like it was yesterday...

~Flashback~

_Delilah's POV_

I was only nine when I saw his body on the cold hard ground all pale and bloody. I also saw the cause of his death...an old friend that I thought I knew. Turns out I didn't know anything at all about him. My mind wanted to cry out for vengeance but the other side of my mind told me to run for it before he knows I'm there. Before I could do either of those I gasped in shock and pure fear at the sight as I mumbled.

"N-no..."

He sharply turned his head around to see me standing there. Then he grinned as I saw his evil face turn into one of shock.

"Delilah, what are you doing here little lady?" He said taking a step closer to my frightened figure.

"Stay away from me you monster!" I cried out reaching for the doorknob.

"Wait I can explain- Delilah come back here you brat!!"

I already had my shoes on so I decided to run out of there. I knew I couldn't go to my friend's house because his parents don't even want me to mention him around their son. I wished that I listened to them sooner. I kept on running hoping that he didn't follow. I heard voices from the deep neck of the woods. I was about to go back and find the police department since I didn't exactly have a phone. Until I heard screaming from my friend's house.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted-"

The last I heard from Harry was his incomplete statement that ended with a yell. I wanted to break down into tears the three most important people in my life were now gone and all I did was run deeper into the forest. When I stopped for air I looked in front of me to find four skeleton monsters. I thought they were in the underground with the others...oh wrong I was. All I could do was hide behind a tree and wait.