8

When dinner time came I was in no mood to eat. Michael had finally arisen from his desk.
"Come let's eat."
"I'm not hungry I want to go to my room." I begin to walk out the library until the doors slam in front of my face I snap round to An Angry Michael.
"Don't test me corelena" He spits but I simply ignore turning round using all my anger to conjure up the power sliding the doors open with a swish of my hand.

That was pretty fucking cool... I walk out with a smug smile knowing Michael would have been stood there gobsmacked. I made my way up to my room sitting on the Bed pondering around my inconclusive thoughts. It wasn't long before Emma knocked.
"Miss woods are you certain you don't want dinner."

I don't answer, but she lets her self in closing the door behind her.
"Emma can you do me a favour? Will you come and get me once Michaels in bed." She nods at me taking her leave.
"Um for sure miss woods. I will see you in a while." I sit in my room in silence running a bath as I light the candles using my magic.

I stayed in the bath for way to long letting my anguish run off me into the water. I felt slightly calmer and relieved not having to see Michael for the second time this day. I wanted nothing more than to be ridden of his presence. He was too hard on me, I wanted to believe what jimmy said. That I should trust him clearly somewhat of his actions are to protect me, but he didn't have to be so hostile.

I dried my self off putting on the silky white night gown along with a robe. I swept my wet hair back dangling just above my hips. I waited patiently with my book until Emma came knocking. She was whiter than usual.

When she came in she warmed me with a smile.
"Mr langdon is in bed miss. I'm presuming you'd like to get some food?" I smile back jumping off the bed.
"Absolutely."

On the way I asked Emma about her days here what they consisted of.
"It's not so bad considering the outside. We get fed pretty much the same as you believe it or not. We all have separate rooms too, and I have made some friends. It's not so bad miss woods." I was happy they weren't living too shabby.

"So you had some problems today? I'm guessing by mr langdon foul mood and your distance."
I nod as we approach the kitchen.
"He's so hard on me. So cold like he has no feelings. None I feel like he could fucking kill me." I laugh.
"I think that's mr langdon for you." She replies.

I grab the left over plate with dinner still on it.
"Mr langdon requested we save it for you. He had a feeling you might be hungry." Well that was nice of him...

"You know Miss woods. When he came here. He didn't leave your side. He had a constant sad look on his face. There wasn't a minute he wasn't by your bed he would even sleep on the chair in your room. I don't know anything about your past Miss woods. But I can tell you were a great deal of Michaels life. And to tell you the truth... and don't take my word for this, but from our knowledge of the blast memory loss Is not something I'm aware of. Burns and cancerous illness but not amnesia nothing like that. I feel something awful happened, due to the sadness Michael was overwhelmed by on arrival with you."

Her words stunned me. It was hard to imagine the stern Michael I know even caring for anything. The only emotions he had shown were anger and hardly anything else just a control freak. I was confused by her talk of the blast, what else could have happened to me? Why would I lose my memory how would that happen if it weren't the blast.

How had I know Michael before?... my thoughts only grew stronger and even more up in arms. This was all so surreal. If Michael did care for me Why was he so frustrated with my presence? Maybe because it's not my real presence well my old presence. Too many questions once again. My head hurt from the amount of confusion I was suffering more than when I had first woken up.

"Emma is like to thank your companionship and actually telling me something. I can't stress enough how confusing this all is and any kind of light shedding I'm truly graceful for. I wish I could make sense of it. It's just hard to imagine anything other than what I know." She nods understanding.

"Come Miss woods let us get you back I will take your plate in the morning from you okay?" I smile as I bring the plate with me. I didn't mean to walk back in silence but I just couldn't stop my thoughts they were talking to each other like crazy several non stop conversations going on in my head.

Emma said her good nights as I did too.
"Thank you Emma." She closes the door as I pick at my food.
I looked over to the arm chair in the corner imagining Michael sat in the corner waiting for me to wake up.
I repeated his name in my head over and over again.
Michael langdon.
I know you. Who are you?