14

I stayed in my room all night thankful I had eaten breakfast later than usual otherwise I'd be starving right now. I knew the consequence of going in Michaels room I guess. The way he acted about the things in his room only made me so much more curious. What was so important, what couldn't I see?

I heard his heavy footsteps through the corridor getting closer until they stopped and I heard him knocking on my bedroom door.
"Can I come in?"
I sat up pushing my sheets off.
"Yes." He comes through the door. It felt like the more I saw him the more I was taken back by his presence, the way his hair was always so perfectly intact and his eyes never failing to out-stand me.

"I just wanted to talk." He admits. It was strange coming from Michael but I was happy too.
I pat a spot on the bed next to me but he continues to pace around ignoring the offer.

"It's come to my realisation that you are remembering more and more everyday. I had no idea how long this would take I'm not familiar with it. I want to explain some truth. I'm worried when you do discover the truth you will resent me for the lies." He doesn't look at me while he talks but I don't take my state of him.

"Lies?"
"How you ended up like this Lena."
Ended up like this? Like no recollection?
I stayed quite waiting for Him to explain himself.
He takes a seat on the arm chair next to my bed.
"I need you to understand, you have always been first. This was to protect you. You don't know anything other than the life we have been leading the past weeks. You don't know things from before and I worry the context of your dreams aren't giving you clarity. When more things come to light I don't know how you will take them." I gulp facing my whole body to Michael.

"I can take it. I trust you I know you hold me in a good place in your priorities. You can tell me."

"Corelena, you were raised in a coven for witches as you've seen. Cordelia your supreme. It's not a lie that When the apocalypse happened I lost you and your life before. You had lost everything forgetting your life as it were." He sits forward a little finally giving me some eye contact.

"The apocalypse is not by default... it was planned. An evil doing go wipe the slate clean." I couldn't hold back the gasp that escaped my mouth.
"I was the leader of this doing, following orders and therefor destroying the world as we knew it." I had my suspicions but Michael creating the apocalypse. I wanted to take back all that I had said, I didn't even want to listen anymore.

He notices my darkened expression and hushes me.
"We were in this together Lena. You felt the need however to run off before it happened, tell what was left of your coven in order to try and save them. But considering your betrayal against Cordelia, she had no hesitation in wiping you completely of any thoughts and memories. I guess she didn't have the heart to end your life. It took me days to find you, with only hours until the apocalypse hit. But I did. I could feel the emptiness in you even in your unconsciousness. There was nothing there inside of you. Just a black void waiting to be filled."

I could barely take in what he was saying. I had agreed to end the world?
"Betrayal against coredelia?"
"We were in this together? The apocalypse you think I believe I would let this happen? Your not fooling anyone." I laugh giving him a sinister scowl.
"This is what I mean Lena. I need you to find the truth find the motives that drove you. Everything, but I'm scared when you realise you will feel differently.:"

"Ha feel differently towards the man that caused an apocalypse no shit Michael." I try to take grip of reality and come to my Senses but I was so overwhelmed. "Get out now!" I howl Michael almost flinched at my risen voice.

Instead of moving he seems to turn to a hypnotic state. He began speaking tongues a language I couldn't understand if I had tried.
I only caught on to the last few words. "Farther show her the truth ave satanus."
With his words I felt a cloud take over my consciousness almost in slow motion. Whirling around me I felt myself be taken from my will. Submitting to the darkness I fell under a dark void.

I woke up in a strange bedroom, I say it was strange because it included light from the world outside not like the candle lit room I had been living in.
White walls and a white wooden bed frame sat around me.
"Lena come on your late for class!" A brunette shouted walking past my bedroom. Zoe... I knew her face. I had somehow been taken back to my past.