47

Our kiss was broken by Michael breaking down into tears. I had to take care of him.
"Michael let's get back to bed please for me?"
He wipes his nose sniffling and nods as he takes my hand that I had held out to him.

We make our way up to the master bedroom by the time we have Michael had stopped his crying.
I couldn't imagine the confusion after tonight circling his mind.

I notice his dismay and puzzlement placing my hand on his shoulder "Michael let's talk tomorrow please let's get some rest."
He lays down in the bed as I stand above him tucking him in wiping the dried tears off with my thumb.

I turn away walking back to my room
"Please don't go. Stay here." He says faintly his voice breaking in between words. I look back and give him a small empathetic smile.
"Okay, I just uh I just need to clear my head for a second okay?" He nods hugging the sheets closer to him. I step into the en suite closing the door behind I splash my face with the cold water releasing my stress. What was I to do? He's been told of his purpose his being? Now what.

I can't let the same happen I didn't do all of this for nothing. As if on cue of my helplessness a voice spoke behind me.
"He's know what he is now." I turn to Vivian standing behind me.

I nod looking down. "I'm not sure what I do from here anymore. Why am I here what am I meant to do?"
"Corelena the moment he looked into your eyes he grew weak he stopped. I-I hate to say this I don't want to be wrong corelena. But I think this is his chance. I really do."

"But I have no idea what to do I can't protect him from the calling of his nature!"
"But you are his weakness show him love, show him the other side of this world. The thing he lacks the most. You can do it corelena don't let him succumb."

I nod her words made sense but I felt like I needed guidance.
"I wish I had some fucking help someone to tell me what to do."
"What about your farther?"
"I-I.." I stutter.

"Think about it. But corelena don't give up I saw what happened down there we all did." She smiles before fading into thin air.

I sigh placing my hands on the sink exhaling I finally step out of the bathroom.

The sight before me lay a shirtless sleeping michael. He truly was Devine, his heavy steady breathing something I couldn't disturb. I found myself frozen at that moment admiring the boy infront of me. I crept around to the other side of the bed slipping in the sheets.

Even from the other side I could feel the sweltering heat radiating from him I looked over noticing the beads of sweat painted all over him.
I layed my head on the pillow staring up at the ceiling I couldn't stop thinking.

The apocalypse, Robichaux so many thoughts and memories intruding my mentality.
This was my chance, I am no longer a ducking child of Satan I am a motherfucking angel and I will devote my life to make Michael the boy he could have always been.

Maybe Vivian was right maybe I could try reach my farther if there's anyone out there who would guide me. A warm body falling into mine disrupted my thoughts as Michael in his deep sleep wrapped his arm around my torso his head laying on my chest.

I stroked his locks until I fell asleep.

^^^^^
When i awoke Michaels heavy weight was still on me. I carefully removed his arms trying to not wake him but he stirred turning on the other side. I sat up combing my fingers through my hair before I made my way to the bathroom.

I run the shower waiting until the water is hot as I stand their letting the water rain on my body I began to think. Where are we going from here? What's next where do I take michael? Ughhhhh