21

I woke in the musty bunker of the apocalypse. I recollected my thoughts straight away. I didn't understand Michael was pure evil, this explained nothing how did I end up with no memory? No Michael what happened why am I here back in the apocalypse without the full picture.

I threw myself up in the satin sheets tangled up in my legs. I flustered with anger. Michael was evil, manipulative a deranged and sadistic person who fed of my vulnerability. Well this time I was not going to be taken a fool. Emma came in to my little episode grunting pulling on my hair in anguish.

"Your awake corelena. Your cheeks they are rosy you look more alive Miss."
I ignore her happiness "how long was I out."
"It's morning? How do you mean? A night... Langdon told me to come and bring your towels."
A night? How did I relive so much through that time.

"Langdon." His name rolls of my tongue. That man was dead to me.
"Miss woods." Her tone was tinted by unknown fear clearly from my unseen angered side.
"Where is he?"
"Um don't you want to change first."
"No!" I spat at her, she flinched dropping the towels beckoning me to follow her. I didn't want to worry her but right now I couldn't even think straight.

She takes me down to Stairs into the library . The door swings open and Michael turns surprised by my presence. His eyebrows raised but he shows no concern his face was still and calm.

Emma was quick to leave closing the door behind.
As soon as she did I stride up to him and swung out my hand immediately regarding my height I barely could reach his neck but I gripped it. My hand curled around as I pressed my teeth together the emotion hit me all at once. The tears brimmed my eyes.
"Fuck you." He moves back and pressed his hand over mine. His hold was stronger than mine but he didn't move my hand he only firmly kept it on his neck.

His face screwed up in confusion looking down at me.
"Lena."
"You fucking used me. Your evil pure evil. What the fuck happened. What happened to me after I did it huh? You brainwash me to kill the coven? Make an apocalypse what did you do Michael!?"

I keep pushing against his neck but when his back hits the wall of books we stop his hand holds my hand restricting me from hurting him any longer.
"You still don't know the truth." He looks down ruefully stifling a laugh.

"Wow you saw exactly what you wanted to see. Your overpowering need to not be evil your unbelievable." He starts removing hand in a strong grasp one I couldn't conquer if I tried. He takes it down loading his face to mine. I was frozen which was my bodies fucking stupid response to Michael.

"You think that's it? What about mead? Seven wonders? What about your own coven taking away your memory? Seriously lena you confessed to the power the magic waiting to burst out. Are you stupid? How dare you excuse me of using you... I love you." His breath on my face He exhaled straight away after his words. I love you?

An indescribable amount of heat ran through my body illuminating my face.
I stumble back snatching my hand away. I felt my mouth slightly drop open. He laughed at my expression. It was true I didn't know the rest of the story, but from what I'd seen there was no way to make light of Michael. My opinions hasn't shifted.

"Let me see."
He shakes his head down to the floor. "I thought you'd see lena. It has to come from you, allow yourself to come through. My farther will show you but not like this, your lying to yourself like you were before being enlightened."
I laughed at him he sounded exactly like before it made me sick.
"Fuck you this will be fun spending eternity in hatred and silence." I make my way out swinging the library doors open using my powers a little too hard as they thud against the walls.

This was worse than before, at least I didn't know the true darkness that blossomed upon Michael. He was born out of evil and I would take no part. If he loves me regardless of who I was before he can suffer for the rest of this miserable apocalypse.

I tried to dive into my memories remembering the girls but when Cordelia came to mind the hurt and shame shunned my thoughts. Almost a ringing in my ears at the amount of guilt I felt around it. My own leader thought I was evil.
I wasn't evil I was desperate, misunderstood, I couldn't help it I couldn't help my powers, but then neither could michael.

This noise was too much. As I walk to my room I felt Emma's gaze on me she looked scared, fearful of this unknown situation. But her gaze was looking behind me I stop and look behind seeing Michael appear from the library doors. His eyes were squinted in an evil glance. I swear to god he would of had steam rolling off of him if he could. His anger was radiating through the halls. His nostrils flared his shadowed eyes even darker than before.

It made me shudder I snapped my head back around, Emma was gone. I walked faster due to his presence behind me.

"Lena."
"I have to have you. Why don't you do us both the fucking decency to see the truth?"
I ignored his howling behind me.
But the door at the bottom of the stairs swung shut in my face. I slowly turned on my feet to face Michael.

"I will make your life living hell corelena. I can't deal with this having you clueless was hard enough, but this." His tone didn't budge even though his words seemed sincere he still was speaking loud and in anger.

"How could you make this life even worse?" I laugh. He comes closer to me tilting his head to the side in a colt manner with a smirk appearing but I speak before he can.
"Oh I forgot. The spawn of Satan off course you could."

He only laughed at my response.
"Take yourself back to when you first met me in person lena."
I tried to shove his words out of my head but I couldn't. The image of seeing him at Hawthorne. His request for me to come. His gloomy eyes and tight uniform. His innocence and my unknowingly tug towards him.

I gulped but kept my head strong " a weak user preying of me? Yes I remember."
He sighs tucking his hands behind his back.
I turn quickly opening the door and flying up the stairs.

The image replaying over and over of the young Michael I had once knew. The urge to dive back in and see the rest was driving me crazy could I d this to myself.