35

I woke up to the sensation of literally being shaken and rattled as I floured my eyes open my first sight is Michal hovering above his tears falling on my face. I hadn't seen him this sad since miss mead. When I open my eyes he stops rattling my And scoops me up and Engulfs me into his arms "ahhh lena!" He cries sobbing into my neck.

I was so confuse but I still consumed his embarrace. "I thought that was it!" He exclaims still sobbing.
"Michael what happened?" I look behind him
Reeksing I'm on the shed floor of my coven.

"Ducking Cordelia. anima quae eieci! She used this fucking spell locking your soul away until she needed you so your powers could be used against me." He cries still in my arms. It took me a little to come through but I still comforted him.

I break away a little cupping his tear soaked cheeks "I'm here Michael it's okay."
"It's not okay lena. I kill everyone of them!" He exclmais but that little bitch got away"
He killed my coven? My emotions were so mixed but in this moment of time Michaels touch was keeping me sane. I was still cupping his cheek with his eyes locked on to mine.

"Come on angel lets get out of here." He helps me stand as we exit the shed into the coven we walk through the dining room and my whole heart and head sank the sight of my witches I felt my self falling to my knees but into Michaels arms he covers my eyes with his hands and scoops me up carrying me in my sobbing state. I cling on to him "Come on mead!" He shouts as we exit the coven.

My witches dead...
I couldn't stop seeing those lifeless bodies relaying in my head as he carried me out the car mead following closely behind.

Once we were in the car I was still very somber to say the least.
Michael reached his hand over from
The front to the back seat placing his hand on my leg "we're going home angel have a rest ."

When I woke up I was I n Michaels house at meads they were talking plans of the end time and what have you. But all that was going through my mind was my coven but I tried to suck it up and stay strong I had Michael and that's all I seemed to wanted.

"Lena is like you to come to the meeting today with the co operative." Michael says as I make my way down the stairs
"They've been dying to meet our queen." Mead smiles and says. Mentally I was dreading it i really didn't want to do this.
I nod and agree running back up to changes. Obviously I chose a black attire to match Michael and mead.

"Ready angel meads waiting in the car."
I nod and follow him out. The drive was short but Michaels hand never left mine 
Once we reach the odd and rich building built for king  a kind handsome man greeted us.

"Jimmy! It's a pleasure to meet you miss woods." He says to me with a menacing smile. I smile back "hi please call me
Lena."
"Lena it is.!" He smiles!

"Jimmy would you care to show lena around and give her the run down I have some business to attend to." Michael says his hand tightly around my waist.
Jimmy bows "off course langdon Lena follows me." He says Michael let's go and I follow straight away he talks he could talk for days it was refreshing he lit up the room just me of those people.

He began to give me a tour leading me with his hand.
"So ummm... I guess you know the plan? The nuclear explosion its going to wipe out humanity but we are safe along with the co operative." He says his smile fading a little.

I chuckle "um no no not completely guess I do now." He leads me into a room with a small table and a few chairs around it he sits down and I follow.
"You know lena, you don't seem like... idk I just you have a beautiful way about you I guess I'm just surprised your with ... langdon." When He says langdon his face turned a little sour.

"I could say the same about you jimmy." He chuckles.
His words did make me think but lena there's no taking it back now.
"I like you! Your different to the others here." She smiles friendly.

"Well I'm not perfect jimmy ." I looke down chuckling with a frown . He reaches out taking my hand u til Michael bursts In.
Jimmy's demeanour  changed coldy.

"Hmm strange tour jimmy." He says before reaching out his hand which I take looking back at jimmy. "Thank you jimmy." Until I'm yanked by Michael out the room.

"Okay all done let's go home angel."

We made our way home him and mead non stop talking with excitement about the meeting they had had.

Once we were home me and Michael went out to his room I sat on his bed watching him removing his shirt he notices me stare and sids next to ms on the bed he strokes my hair before grabbing my face.

He gives me a light kiss before saying "I've missed you." But I showed no happiness.
"I'm not sure about this Michael I just-"

He stops me. "Lena we will have eternity together In our handmade world no more bullshit" I nod trying to convince myself He was right .

That night we spent gripping on the each other all night and we woke up the same but little did he know my thoughts were treacherous just thinking about what was actually happening it was all coming to life.

The next few days Michael was busy as hell pardon the pun. Non stop planning with the co operative but me and jimmy made a nice friendship in the meanwhile.

Michael had grown more affectionate you could say I was always in his hands either his arms snake around my waist the light kisses here and there and my out hands interlocked. But it seemed as time went on his was indulged in his plans for his farther I watched him grow More sadistic along with his hair....

One morning we woke up together tangled in each other as always, we hadn't been intimate I guess because both is ur hadn't experience it before...

With my head resting on his chest he speaks "Lena I want you. Your already mine, but I want you to be mine forever. Lena I want you to be my queen my wife my forever." I shifted a little playing with my fingers uncomfortably. There was nothing I wanted more but I just my head was a mess and I just couldn't handle this right now and to be frank I was even okay with his plans I wasn't ready to wipe out humanity.

He noticed my silence lifting my head up with his hands making my eyes lock into his . "Lena."
"Can I just - I -can I- can I just have a moment " i stutter breaking
Up our body's running my hands through my hair as I walk towards to bathroom.

He watches me with saddened eyes. I knew he could feel my unwillingness to what was going on he could sense it. I look back at him
Giving him a small smile before I lock myself in the bathroom.

I run the bath watching the water flow letting my thoughts flow down like the water. Once it's full I finally step in the full bath allowing my self to endulge and soak in the warm water finally taking a breather. I watch the steam hover above me.

At that moment I broke... I can't do this. Yes I love Michael yes But he's evil and the more he plans this the more hate I grow I just can't I hate what the world and the coven did to me but I can't do this I just can't. I emerge my face under the water my blurred vision staring up at the ceiling under the waters surface. I stay there holding my self down by the sides of the tub. I stayed u til I felt my head grew light. I couldn't do this anymore.

The last thing I remember is Michael shouting and hovering above me but I knew I was gone.

A/n ANOTHER UPDATE TONIGHT:)