15

A/n PLEASE READ!!!!So hey guys no I'm going to do the back story which obviously includes a lot of Michael and Lena before the apocalypse I hope you enough:) a lot of more of their relationship comes to life in this !!!!!!!!!

We were down at the table surrounded by my sisters Mallory, coco, Zoe, Cordelia and myrtle we were all practicing some spells.
The first task was to make the flower we had in front of us change flower petal colour change.

Mallory was exceptional and the other witches succeeded very well, but me on the other hand when the power ran through me it was like there was too much W every pushing out of me. The flower in my hand turned completely red and burst into flames for a second disintegrating into ashes. The girls watched in awe.

I guess you could say they were speechless.
Cordelia cleared her throat. Before speaking "Lena? What were you imaging conducting the spell!!"
I was still staring down at the grey ashes in front of me.
"I-I I don't know I just did what you said? What have I done?" I panicked a little as myrtle and Cordelia exchanged looks, not only them but the witches were staring at me with bewilderment.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.
"Don't be sorry that was truly magical but almost dark like something is troubling your mind? Would you like to come and speak with me Lena?"
I nod following her to her room.

Her room was definitely the best in the house beautiful and open not a corner with out light beaming on it.

"Lena. As you know every task you exceed expectations, now I know usually this means supremacy similar to how Mallory is with magic but you... your magic always has a tainted darkness too it. I need to do some research but it would help if you had any insight on why this is? Anything going through your mind right now dear?"

I though for a second, but nothing it's just like my W every is almost to strong to stop, uncontrollable.
"Cordelia I didn't want to make that happen it just did." My eyes brimmed with tears. "Is something wrong with me?"

She comes and huge me from the side with her arm over the shoulder.
"No lena. It's extraordinary I'm sure we will figure it out okay? I want you to rest now until dinner go get fresh air or something clear your head try and think if there's some troubles thoughts laying underneath the surface that is contributing to your magic." I nod and thank her walking back to my room.

I liked walking around New Orleans it was a cool place with an old soul. Pretty perfect for witches I  guess you could say. The fresh air helped and I trapsed home in time for dinner.

Since this morning class everyone seemed a little distant from me apart from Zoe I guess it was either fear or jealousy I couldn't tell. I stayed pretty silence eating as fast as I could and making my way back up to my room.

The fresh air definitely helped me feel sleepier when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

"Hi" a young boy with golden locks and piercings blue eyes stood in front of me in his striped Panama's we were in a desert terrain of some sort litten up by the moonlight. I must be dreaming.

I waved back. "I'm Michael."
"Okay... do you do this a lot hop into people dreams?" I chuckle.
"I felt your presence and  energy Lena your special. Aren't you lena" I frown in puzzlement.
"I'm right aren't I?" He smiles. His smile was kind and his eyes smiled and lit up with it.

"Um I guess how would you kn-."
"I'm just like you lena. I'm an outcast to and I wanted to find you." He approaches closer to me.

He takes my hand in his shaking it. "Tomorrow night lena I look forward to it."

And with that I woke up. Michael... wow how did he do that he really must be like me. What does he mean he's an outcast too? Not I'm desperate to sleep again god damn!

The whole breakfast I was occupied thinking about the dream. As coco passed me the orange juice thanked her.
"What's up lena you seem not all there?" She says with a gentle smile.
"I'm fine! So coco come on how many calories are in my orange juice?" I wink and laughs as she rolls her eyes with a smile.

The next class we had that after noon was the refill the empty glass in front of us.
Every witch had a snot glass in front of them.
"Okay girls when your ready go for it." Zoe says clasping her hands together watching us closely. I focus all my energy on the class, but the powers once again was so unstoppable I couldn't help it if I tried it was so powerful. My glass quickly filled with thick red blood spilling over the glass as it just didn't stop.

"EVERYONE STOP!" Zoe shouts everyone stopped what they were doing and scurried our.
"Lena? What were you thinking?"
"I didn't mean it Zoe I can't help it I don't know maybe I shouldn't be doing this"
She looks down in thought clearly clueless of what to do right now.

"I'm gonna speak to Cordelia okay? I'll see you at dinner lena. Don't stress okay?" I nod and run straight to my room. What the fuck was wrong with me. Why can't I fill it with water like everyone else why is my power so overpowering.

I ended up drifting off in my bed before dinner.

"Lena"
"Michael"
I noticed a black rose in his hand.
"For you lena." He hands me the rose and I hide my rosy cheeks. "Thanks Michael. That's  very nice of you..."
"Well lena were gonna be friends okay? I can smell your dark  magic miles away."
I had no idea what he meant and if to take it as an insult. He noticed my silence and confusion.

"Like I said lena were outcasts they belong together."
"Outcasts?"
He smiles at me .
"Look lena Time will Come I promise we will see each other soon. Goodnight lena."

Once again I woke up thinking about Michael still. I pushed him aside for a little at breakfast speaking as much as I could.
Cordelia and myrtle approaches looks rather serious.

"Girls we have been summoned. A meeting at the Hawthorne academy. Me myrtle and Zoe will be leaving today. However there has been a request for corelana to come. We're not sure why but lena are you willing?"

Cordelia raises an eyebrow as I stay silent for a moment. "Yes?"
"Great pack your things we will be leaving in an hour.."