43

As soon as Michael left my room my panic mode set in. I paced around my room for a minute waiting to hear the footsteps gathering to the ball, but as they did my body began to fail on me. My eyes grew heavy and the room began to spin around me I felt myself collapse onto the bed behind me.

I was standing in the grey mist. I was on a seemingly endless bridge I looked either side of me and a figure began to approach out of the mist either side of me. I stood still alternating my vision from left to right at the figures until they became visible.

To my left I watch as Cordelia graciously lifted her hood down locking eyes with me, I looked to my right watching as Michaels face became clear on the other side.

"It's time lena." An anonymous voice boomed inside my head. I looked to cordelia her quivering lip as she reached out her hand to me. "Join me lena. We can end this we need you. The coven needs you." I almost had to stop myself from walking to her and taking her hand before I turned to Michael on my right.

He had a single tear drifting lonesomely on his cheek  he looked weak and afraid the Michael I had always been weak at the heart for. "This isn't about anything other than us lena. I love you."

"Don't listen to him lena." Cordelia howled but I couldn't take my gaze of Michael.
"I am the only one who understands her Cordelia. Don't you get it? She is the 'adstitit angelus satanae tenebris' she is here for a reason miss supreme."

I shared a glance between them both Cordelias faced slightly dropped as her mouth fell a gape "adstitit angelus satanae tenebris it cant be"

"adstitit angelus satanae tenebris?" I faintly whisper to myself  looking ahead into the grey mist.

"She is the dark angel the helper of Satan himself. She may doubt herself, the angel inside of her fighting the dark, but it is destined. She cannot fight it and you will not destroy us. Tell her miss supreme why didn't you ever tell her about her parents?" Michael slightly yells across to cordelia.

I snap my head towards Cordelia and she bites her lip looking down slightly before inhaling deeply.
"Cordelia?" My shaky voice speaks.
"I'm sorry." She says.

I'm snapped out of my unconscious. NO! I had to know why? What? I was at a loss a cross road so much confusion, but I had no time to think the racket from outside had me up in an instant. I step outside my room to see Michael and ms mead standing at the top of the staircase.

Ms mead swivels round as she sees me her face lights up "oh my dear lena." She opens her arms as I look to Michael he smiles. As we hug I mumble into her ear "your back." But our embrace was quickly interrupted.

"Corelena." That familiar voice sounded. It was cordelia.
I stepped away from ms mead standing between her and Michael looking down at the witches. There they stood well and alive Mallory and coco too.
"Cordelia?"
She smiles at me faintly.

"I always thought the world would end with fire and ice not witches and warlocks." Myrtle remarks.
I step forward a little Cordelia widening her eyes at my doing "you forgot about the antichrist and his dark angel." I feel Michael grab my hand tight as he looks at me with pleasure dripping from his eyes.

"The bottomless pit has been opened and my swarms of locusts and scorpions have ravaged humanity. The world has been remade in my farthers image." He states boldly.

" darling it seems daddy didn't tell you the most important rule to get rid of all the witches"

" I could annihilate any of you in a second and all of your work will be forgotten in the rubble of the past" as Michaels speaks mead yells "hail Satan" I take a step back watching the scene as Michael and mead step in front of me beginning to ponder what war is about to occur.

I felt the scars on my arms began to scorch and sizzle a withering pain and heat I knew I was being summoned. As Dinah began to speak up I backed up slowly into the vacant room locking the door behind me.

I knew the side I was on. It was clear to me know I finally know who I am what I am and I have to face it. The dark lord will help me now.

I smash the mirror in my bathroom taking a shard of glass in a hurry knowing time was no longer on my side. I take the blade slicing the palm of my hand as rub the blood in a circle on the ground around me.

"Ostende mihi quaeso viam farther Ego postulo ut salvum me michael te filius tuus ego sum tenebris est unus angelus. Ave satanus."

As I ask the dark lord for the help and saviour of my love and his remade world I feel the pure darkness pour into my soul my neck rolls back and my body falls to the ground.

"Tempus infitum" I know what I have to do.