37

I sat in my room for hours on end. Seconds without Michael I already missed him... my thoughts were non stop but I couldn't hold back the feelings that I had for Michael the craving and the need. I was so fucking angry at him but I've never wanted anything more than Michael.

A knock sounded on the door "Lena let me in." I don't reply unsure of what I really wanted to happen now. He opens the door allowing himself in looking upon me sitting on my bed staring at him. He turns closing the door behind him as he walks closer but I stand up to him before he can sit down.

I felt my tears threaten to spill "Michael"
He waits patiently to listen but instead I agressvinglg wrapt my hands around the neck pushing him against the wall "I wish I could fucking hate you!" I spat before crashing my lips onto his it took him a minute but he respond tangling his hands in my hair

he's pressing his lips to mine as if my  mouth were an oxygen
at the soft wet corners of our lips then found my jaw, my cheeks,
He had touched me before, but never like this. His long fingers slipped between the damp folds of my sex, and a long dark finger slid felt his large warm hand between my legs, ripping aside the satin panties to caress my vulva.
I felt short of breath as he lowered his head and kissed between my breasts and slowly ran his tongue up my neck. His hands gently caressed my back, my arms, my shoulders, and i felt their heated bodies press together, skin to skin.

His hands under my dress he placed both hands beneath my bare buttocks and lifted me up

He carries us over to the bed where he lays me down but I roll us over straddling him rubbing my heat in my panties on his rock hard cock through his trousers. He is quick to unbotton his trousers in a hurry and I help him pull them down along with his boxers.
We continue to kiss u too he grabs my face staring into my eyes as if asking for permission.

I stare down at him with lust and nod at him before reaching my hand between our bodies rubbing up and down slowly his hard shaft.
I watch him as he licks his fingers and we locks eyes as I sit above him staring down at him as he slips his wet fingers into my already wet heat as he reaches up wrapping one hand around my throat hard I roll my head back letting out an inhuman groan until he adjusts slowly entering me with his member. As he does so I collapse back on top of him my head dug in his neck and he hold on to my back it takes me a minute to engulf all of him inside of me but as he gets deeper he moans outload turning me on even more.

I ride him as he helps thrusting his hips we move in sync in pure ecstasy connecting our lips groaning into each other's mouths.
When he is close to coming he pulls his prick back out and lets it cool. Then he starts again, guiding it with one hand, feeding it like a line. I begins to roll my hips,to cry out. It's like ministering to a lunatic

I feel him getting closer and harder inside of me until I break the kiss cupping his cheeks and he removes my hair from my face staring into each other eyes just as he's about to release his eyes roll to pitch black eyes "Ave satanus" he breathes out before he lets out and growl/groan and releases inside of me.

I fall on top of him as we stay like that with him inside of me my face in his neck he whispers in my ear "I love you corelena and I always have."

I adjust myself laying next to him throwing my arm over his chest.
Our breaths beginning to steady as we lay there in bliss.

"We have so many plans my angel. So many." He says and with that I fall asleep in his arms

SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS BUT I JUST HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR THIS STORY!😁