20

I woke up surrounded by my coven well most of them. Zoe, myrtle, Cordelia and Mallory were sat around me. I was in a cold sweat, I felt almost my body purging as soon as I woke up. At first I had no idea what was going on.

"Dear don't try to get up." Myrtle ushers as I try to adjust myself, but struggle I felt weak.
"You've been bed ridden for nearly 3 days, Lena you wouldn't wake up. Trembling, sweating I thought we'd lost you." Mallory says as she grabs my clammy hand. The confusion was tumbling down on me, until I remembered the last thing I had heard.

"I am the antichrist" I had sealed my deal with Michael, but he had deceived me. Hell would I have said yes if I knew he was pure evil. The betrayal and hurt bubbled inside me making for a nasty concoction. How could he? How could someone think I was dark enough to join teams with the antichrist, was I supposed to let my coven surrender to an evil supreme. I had to tell them. But not like this with them all hovered around my weak and I'll body I'd seem mad.

Cordelia pushes the girls back away. "Give her some space. Mallory why don't you get back to class. You can relax she is awake, Zoe can you fetch the lunch we left for her." Zoe and Mallory nod in unison obeying orders. Myrtle and Cordelia huddle each side of me helping me rise up in the bed.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could whisper out.
They shared a glance up at each other and back down to me. I felt groggy and clouded, the light felt like it was invading my consciousness making it hard to see. Michael was on a power trip he had me in his grasp, I was terrified. I can't betray my girls and what happens if I betray an antrichrist. Surely they would be no way out? My fear and anxiety took a hold as my breathing hitched I couldn't even hear myrtles muffled voice anymore. The last thing I breathed out was Michaels name slipping away once more.

I saw blood everywhere dripping from my bare skin. Sitting in my own pool of blood I follow the trail dancing from my arms. The pain was replaced by whispers and almost a unity of a powerful entity pouncing into my skin, it felt good like a long awaited climax breaching it's edge and spilling.

I woke up in my room, my mouth was as dry as a desert and my body empty running on nothing. It was dark out, I knew I'd fallen asleep again. I reached out to the plate next to me on the bedside table. Gripping the sandwich I devour it in seconds taking the water straight after gulping it down.

That was better, I felt my energy flourish. I needed to get out of this bed, my consciousness was not where I wanted to be right now all that consumed my mind was fear constant scenarios of being slaughtered or my coven being over run and doomed. This wasn't fun, Michael had literally destroyed everything.

I let my feet touch the cold floor as I tip toed out of my room hoping to regain some strength walking around the house. I prayed no one would bump into my pale and lifeless presence right now. I walked around quietly for a few minutes but the hushed whispers sounding from the dining room caught my attention, especially when I heard my name.

"Myrtle she's not right. We can't continue to teach her. Her power is dark uncontrollable she's just as bad as Michael."
"Cordelia we have raised that girl since she was five?"
"Yes... and why was she taken by us at such a young age?"
"You know she didn't mean too?"
"Yes a five year old wouldn't mean too, but now a 19 year old what do you expect me to do myrtle. Look at her right now, the darkness is taking a hold of her Michaels sparked the fire inside of her and I fear for our magic, our coven. Her powers are disturbing."
"I'm not letting her go anywhere delia"
"Neither am I She can't be out of her sight"

"I don't mean that delia I want her here she's our girl."
"What do I do myrtle?"
Cordelia sounded desperate and scared, she was scared of me.
I felt myself frown stepping back as the floor freaked and their voices stopped.

I scurried to my room hiding myself under the sheets. What was this feeling the constant fear and dread I'm starting to think I fear myself. Am I scared of what I am?
What if delia was right? I'm no good.

"Your ready lena. Stop hiding" Michaels voice almost boomed in the dark room we appeared to be in. A single candle in front illuminating his face. His cheekbones shadowed perfectly and his blue eyes sparkling in the flame.

"All you have to do lena. The sacrifice shed your blood in the name of my farther. Rise to the darkness fulfil your dynasty make the wrongs right." I shook my head at him feeling he the constant tug and urge to surrender right there and then. I'd never been so weak. Was I being enlightened or darkened to the point of madness and seclusion where I'd succumb to anything.

"You think I'm evil?" My voice broke as I spoke in sadness. He chuckles reaching out to my hand.
"No lena."
"Then I don't understand." I shake my head backing away from his touch.
"Misconception is all doing what your made to is that evil? Doing what feels so right. Why would you want to feel the way you do all the time. One day your going to break. the power is undeniable it's not to be disowned by some witches it's for so much more." His words almost hit a heart string.

"Your ready." His words held me in a cradle. He was right. Right to me in this moment.
"Sacrifice lena. I trust you, I know your drive is in there. It's all that's left to do."
He reached behind his back and a blade shining in the candlelight came into my vision. He tucked the blade in my palm and secures my fingers around it. He gets closer his eyes completely having me in a choke hold. He blows out the candle. Darkness.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my hand making me wince in my awakening.
I looked down to the blade sitting in it. It was all so clear to me... I was almost under a hypnotic state under the light of the full moon flooding my window.

I made my way to the floor locking my door in the process. I knew what I was doing almost as I was being coded instructions in my dna. I removed my dress sitting on my bare knees. I felt a warm heat circling me followed by a whisper.

I copied the whispering speaking tongues. I pushed the blade towards my wrist. "Ave satanus."