Chapter 8 - The game room

Jane walked into the living room and happily said that Alek was OK with watching a movie. Luna walked out of the kitchen with two oversized bowls of popcorn. How cool was it that they had their own popcorn machine? Jane sat in the middle of the couch, with enough space on either side of her, for both Cain and Alek. Cain sat on her right, a bowl of popcorn in one hand and a drink in the other. Will and Luna sat on the other couch snuggling under a blanket.

"What are we going to watch? Any preferences ladies? You're outnumbered, so you may as well choose," Cain offered with a smile. He clicked on the remote and the TV came up from under the floor, right in front of them and in front of the glass panels overlooking the terrace.

"Whatever you want," Jane said.

The three of them started discussing the pros and cons for every movie Netflix was offering, but Jane tuned them out as she saw Alek come in and sit next to her. He grabbed a blanket and put it on top of their laps, finding her hand under the blanket and holding it tight until the lights were turned off.

Neither of them could have said what movie was one, not even if it was a comedy or an action movie. Alek started by caressing her hand softly, one finger at a time, his soft touch driving her crazy, feeling as if every stroke was to her entire body not just her hand. Then he started drawing circles on her palm and that went directly to her clitoris, making her gasp as he smiled looking at her. A moment passed, before she took her hand away, unable to resist his touch any longer.

Alek pulled his arms up and crossed them over his chest. That was for the better, she thought, happy to take a break from his touch and keep in check her pounding heart and raging hormones. But then he leaned his upper body to the side towards hers, his fingers touching her arm and moving closer to her left breast. He brushed his finger slowly over the side of her breast and again. She felt like she was going to explode and come right there and then, for everyone to see. She had to do something before she lost it. She pulled her hands up, bringing the blanket up to her neck. That was not a smart idea, as it gave him more access to touch her without being seen. He gently cupped her breast into his palm, touching and squeezing and pinching her nipple over her clothes until her body started quivering. He stopped, letting go of her breast with a final soft touch.

Neither of them moved for a moment. Minutes passed as they watched the movie without ever noticing what it was about. Jane could not take it any longer, having him stand so close to her, without any touching was more of a torture than him touching her without getting the release she craved for. She slowly moved her hand to his lap, looking to grab his hand, instead all she found was his massive erection under his jeans. He gasped so loud; they both froze. No one looked at them, as the movie was even louder. She started to move slowly, up and down his length, over and over. Had he always been this big? She could not remember.

Soon after, Alek took her hand in his, moving it to the side. He was panting and his burning eyes told her he could not take it a moment longer without coming all over himself in front of everyone. She let him cool down, holding on to his hand.

The break did not last long, he let go of her hand and moved on to her thigh, caressing her slowly. She pulled up her right leg, so Cain would not notice Alek's hand moving on her lap. But that gave Alek a direct opening to her sex and despite her jeans, she could feel his fingers on her, roaming and pushing and pressing hard and even harder, until her body was on the brink of an orgasm... She quickly pushed her hips back against the couch and away from his fingers.

How long was this movie? They could not keep this up without some kind of release. Suddenly, it all came to an end, the TV was shut down and the lights were turned on, not full on bright thankfully, just enough to make out the furniture.