Chapter 21 - Pool Party ~Part 1~

Jane stood in front of her mirror in the dressing room, looking at her reflection. She had chosen to wear a gold bikini with a triangle top and a bottom barely covering her ass. It was the most daring bikini she owned, she was trying to look sexy, not that that would help her deter Alek from fucking everyone else but her! This is too revealing for me to be comfortable, she thought, so she picked up a white see-through sarong and wrapped it around her body, crossing it over her breasts and tying it up behind her neck; covering her back, but leaving her front completely exposed. This is much better, she thought. She let her hair loose on her shoulders and applied a waterproof mascara and some pink gloss on her lips. She was deciding if going barefoot or wearing her white and gold platform sandals, when she heard the bedroom's door open and close behind her.

"You look deliciously gorgeous, babe," Cain said as he walked into the dressing room, still dressed in a suit, as he had just returned from work.

"Thanks, babe! How was your day?" Jane asked, walking to him, and kissing him on the mouth.

"Good! Yours?" He started to undress.

"Good too! I hope Rosa had the time to take care of everything, people will start showing up soon."

"Why don't you go and check? I need to take a quick shower and I'll be right there," Cain said. "You can wear the sandals, if you want."

"You think so?"

"Definitely," he smiled at her. "About tonight," he started, looking a bit worried.

"What about it?" Jane asked, not liking the change in his demeanour.

"Well, sometimes this kind of party may turn into..."

"One of Xander's legendary orgies?" Jane helped him finish his sentence.

"Yeah, I'm just bringing it up because I want you to know that if it does, or if you are uncomfortable at some point during the night, just say so and we can leave, OK? Don't feel pressured to do anything in public, OK?" Cain said, caressing her face with his fingers.

"OK," Jane agreed. She was now even more stressed out than before. If this turned into an orgy or something similar, she would witness much more than just Alek making out with other girls.

"Off you go to the pool. I'll be right there," Cain smiled, taking off his pants.

"See you there," Jane said, as she smacked his bare ass on her way out.

Jane walked to the pool, the glass double doors were wide open, and the crew was finishing up the last details. What money could do, Jane thought as she looked around. It seemed like a grand party and not just something they had come up with last night. The pool was huge and the tall glass ceiling above it was just magical as it showed the night sky full of stars. The walls had been painted clear blue, giving the appearance of being on the beach. The waterfall made from large stones had been turned on, as well as the large round hot tub. There were several white beds adorned with big cushy pillows all around the pool. The sitting area composed of several large white leather couches and a large open bar with two waiters currently preparing cocktails. Next to it, there was a large table with lots of snacks, sandwiches, and plates of fruits. On the other side of the sitting area, there was a DJ already playing some techno music coming out of the speakers integrated on the walls all over the place as well as under water. Fresh flowers and white and gold candles were everywhere. It really looked lovely! Let's hope it will stay lovely and not turn into a very expensive set for a porn movie.

"Hey," she heard Alek's voice from behind her. He was wearing a silver knee long bathing suit and that was it, not even shoes or flip flops.

"Hey," she said back, surprised that he would even speak to her after how they left things this morning.