Chapter 25 - Becoming a countess

Up in their bedroom, Jane slept a few more hours, recharging her batteries for tonight's party. By the time she was up and choosing which new series to start watching on Netflix, Cain walked in.

"Hey, babe," he said, throwing himself on the bed next to her.

"Hey," she smiled at him and leaned over to give him a kiss.

"Did you get some sleep?"

"Yes! How was work?"

"All good! We finally agreed on a deal."

"You and?"

"Me and Xander," he laughed. "He's a pain in my ass with all the environmental bullshit."

"You know how I feel about that."

"About my ass? You love it," they both laughed.

"You wish," she teased, slapping his ass.

"Come here," he said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her down to the bed, lying under him. He kissed her on the mouth and had no intention of stopping until she pushed him away.

"What is that?" Jane asked, sitting up as she heard voices.

"Just make-up and hair crew. Don't worry, we have time. They need to set up and do Alek first, then it's our turn."

"Do we really need people for that?"

"Yes, we do! Later... now the only thing I need is to be inside of you."

Cain pulled her head down and kissed her again. He quickly dismissed their clothes and went down on her. She tried not to be too loud, as she did not want her voice to carry down to strangers, but it was impossible to hold her moans. As she came, Cain put on a condom quickly and buried himself inside of her.

"Oh, Jane! You feel so good," he moaned, as he started to move inside of her. When she came again, he pulled away and turned her around, taking her from behind. She moaned loudly, as he mounted her, moving deeper inside of her. Finally, they came together, both grunting.

"Love you, babe," Cain said, as he lay next to her.

"Love you too," she whispered next to him.

"As much fun as it was last night, I love having you to myself," he said, pressing his warm soft lips against her cheek.

"Good to know," she said, her breathing still ragged.

"Time to step into the shower. We don't want to be late to our own party." He stood up, and offered her his hand, to help her out of bed.

The shower took no time, as they only needed to wash off their sweat from their afternoon sex. They stepped out and dried up.

"Don't bother drying your hair, they will take care of it. I'll bring out your underwear and send someone up to help you get dressed." He said putting on knee-long white boxers and a pair of jeans on top of it.

"Why do I need someone to help me get dressed?" Jane asked, but Cain only smiled at her. He brought out a box and inside there was a strapless bra and a thong, both in royal blue. "This is beautiful," she whispered.

"It's going to look even better on you. Put them on," he said as he stood there watching her. "It does look much better on you," he smiled as he trailed his hands over her body and the soft fabric of her underwear.

"Thank you," she smiled. "Tell me what the party is about, please?"

"It's a theme party."

"And the theme is?" she insisted.